NEWS

The current Metaplots

• 386 Replies

Belker

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
  • The Butcher
« Reply #210 on: <09-16-13/0939:57> »
Sirrug wasn't killed by Aztlan, but was severely wounded. The dragons then banished him somehow. This is covered in two chapters of Stormfront.
"Dog says to always wear your seatbelts, kiddies."
Missions Freelancer (CMP 2015 - The Tennessee Suite 1-4)

Malathis

• Chummer
« Reply #211 on: <09-16-13/1007:17> »
Sirrug wasn't killed by Aztlan, but was severely wounded. The dragons then banished him somehow. This is covered in two chapters of Stormfront.

Was it confirmed that he was banished or was that speculation by Jackpointers?

I know the body disapeared before confirming the killing leaving it a mystery as to whether he was killed or severly wounded. What chapter/page covers the locked up portion?

martinchaen

« Reply #212 on: <09-16-13/1043:38> »
Doh! Guess that should teach me to mind my own business; haven't had a chance to look at/play Stormfront yet -.-

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #213 on: <09-16-13/1250:05> »

I know the body disapeared before confirming the killing leaving it a mystery as to whether he was killed or severly wounded. What chapter/page covers the locked up portion?

Imprissoned by the same council that exiled Hestaby. As far as you can believe to somebody who says to have ears on the secret dragon council...

Mara

• Ace Runner
« Reply #214 on: <09-17-13/0549:41> »

Imprissoned by the same council that exiled Hestaby. As far as you can believe to somebody who says to have ears on the secret dragon council...

Unless, of course, the DRAGONS wanted those ears to hear what was being said and done....In which case, how much of what was
heard could be trusted, how much was misdirection, and how much was outright lies?

SpyroD

• Newb
« Reply #215 on: <09-17-13/0639:46> »
Probably a mix of those, if for Hestaby there is some know facts, namely the destruction of Shasta Mountain lair on other things we can't be sure but in the Lofwyr case we know is a vendicative type and then something he'll do on Black Lodge insult. Which is the interests on anti-Lodge came out I don't know, though.
Apart from that we can't be sure how Hestaby manipulated the news, she got punished as a fact but we don't real know how much and in which terms she could operate, how much real ostracism there is and how much underbench accord.
On Sirrug he was injuried bad and some on the metahuman camp have scores on him for that, one Schwartzkopf or a Rhonabwy or Masaru and even Lung could have reprimand, my take is he's left to regenerate his injuries somewhere with a light ban on his operation afterward, there is some real deal there but we don't really know how much.

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #216 on: <09-17-13/0905:07> »
When I have the time I'll probably make an update of the opening post to identify what metaplots are more or less resolved (i.e. Dragon Civil War) and which take center stage in SR5 (i.e. Sybil virus).
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #217 on: <09-17-13/1628:55> »
Nothing ever ends.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #218 on: <09-17-13/1645:53> »
and that is just beautiful

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #219 on: <09-17-13/2031:27> »
We had an interesting discussion about that during Gen Con.

It turns out that one rogue idea threw eight years of plotting out the window.

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #220 on: <09-17-13/2109:47> »
That always seems to be the case with our hobby.
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

Silence

• Omae
  • I swear, I'm innocent. Just ask the nuns.
« Reply #221 on: <09-17-13/2111:50> »
We had an interesting discussion about that during Gen Con.

It turns out that one rogue idea threw eight years of plotting out the window.

Player, or writer originated?
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is no longer your friend" - every instructor out there

"Maybe in your case, but he's a great buddy I'm leaving behind." - Siouxsie

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #222 on: <09-17-13/2125:10> »
Wakshaani.

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #223 on: <09-17-13/2220:00> »
Wakshaani.

Gesundheit

PS- Fun fact my spellchecker knows gesundheit.
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #224 on: <09-17-13/2311:07> »
Wakshaani.

Eep. You'll have to drop me a line about that.