NEWS

Face Cyber/Bioware

• 8 Replies

agustaaquila

• Newb
« on: <03-02-11/1606:00> »
Longtime player, but I have only played mages or technomancers so far.  I have a bad feeling that a TPK will happen at tonights game, and so I wanted to put together my next character.

I play face in my group, and I wanted to build a mundane character for face.  My question is, besides tailored pheromones is there any cyber or bio to help faces?

Thanks in advance.

Dakka

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <03-02-11/1617:11> »
There is an optional rule that allows Cosmetic Surgery to enhance Charisma.

Mäx

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <03-02-11/1620:58> »
Enhanced Phermone Receptors and Vocal Range Enhancer give a direct boost, then there's also Genetic Optimization(Charisma) that lets you get 1 point more in charisma.
Thats pretty much it for ware unless you want to get a couple of auto injectors loaded up with drugs that boost charisma, but there isn't much reason to, you can just use the drugs normally if thats a route your willing to take your character.

Then there's also the empathy software, for more technology based social dices.

Then there also one rule tweak in Augmentation, that allows cosmetic surgery to give at max a +3 bonus to charisma.
Dammit, ninjaed by Dakka, thats what i get for looking up to rule before mentioning it in a post 8)
"An it harm none, do what you will"

Dakka

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <03-02-11/1844:23> »
 8)

Glyph

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <03-02-11/2232:46> »
There are also all of the qualities - first impression, guts, and trustworthy.  There is glamour, if you take SURGE, but I'm not sure I would consider someone with glamour to really be "mundane", even if they are, technically.  Also, extremely conspicuous.

Be careful with enhanced pheromone receptors - they can give you penalties in crowds or in the presence of strong odors, and tailored pheromones will be doubly effective against you.  The vocal range enhancer is pure gold, though.

In addition to cosmetic biomods, you might consider getting some other cosmetic 'ware for flavor - clean metabolism, dietware, silky skin, sensitive skin, etc.

esprism

• Newb
  • did you say light ?
« Reply #5 on: <03-03-11/0940:26> »
A lot of augmentations are interesting for a face.

False front for example is a big advantage. Mimic option is expensive but it can be really interesting.

You can add everything that allows biometric falsification from fingerprints to retina.

I really like nanoware, for example full nano-tatoo and Limbic Neural Amplifiers.

Some enhanced proteins are really strong too. Synch for example.

Mnemonic enhancer is a good option to deceive in a particular knowledge sphere.
« Last Edit: <03-03-11/1009:06> by esprism »
Can I do a structural analysis ?
(I have only one dice in English :p)

Simon Le Bonbon

• Newb
  • betameth, lots of betameth
« Reply #6 on: <03-08-11/1529:45> »
our face went for penile implant and shaped dermal plating...

Sid

• Chummer
« Reply #7 on: <03-08-11/1615:50> »
With fluid vector nanoinfectors?

Simon Le Bonbon

• Newb
  • betameth, lots of betameth
« Reply #8 on: <03-08-11/1713:02> »
With fluid vector nanoinfectors?

what an evil idea, I bet she´s gonna love it!
« Last Edit: <03-08-11/1714:53> by Simon Le Bonbon »