NEWS

Fifth Edition Character Sheets Listing

• 26 Replies

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« on: <09-03-13/0454:05> »
Here is a listing of the posts that I've found that contain character sheets for the Fifth Edition.  Not sure if these are important to anyone else, but making a thread that helps consolidate the sheets floating around is helpful.

Program-based
Program by urs
Chummer 5 by Adam (original code by Keith Rudolph)

PDF Format
Sheets by thinklibertarian
Sheets by BradKelley and Kyle
Sheets by Lickintoad
Sheets by Oak
Sheets by cip
Sheets by [evo]
Sheets (and more) by hayek

Spreadsheet Format
Sheets by Namikaze
Sheets by Telles
Sheets by Flaser
Sheets by hannibalisfun
Sheets by FenrisFrost: Most recent update by hildea
Sheets by Extell
Sheets by Emilio: make a copy to utilize
Sheets by Calvin_Moon

Document Format
Sheets by Oak

Supplements
Matrix Calculator by Darzil

That's all the sheets that I could find on these forums.  If there are some more floating around in other locations, please let me know so that I can add them to the list.  Sheet authors - if you would prefer to not have your sheet(s) listed, please let me know and I'll be happy to make any changes that you request.  I tried to get the author's names correct, if anyone sees something incorrect, please let me know so that I can update the list.
« Last Edit: <10-23-14/1337:49> by Namikaze »
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

Belker

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
  • The Butcher
« Reply #1 on: <09-03-13/2216:58> »
Nice compilation for one-stop character sheet shopping! Thanks for compiling this.
"Dog says to always wear your seatbelts, kiddies."
Missions Freelancer (CMP 2015 - The Tennessee Suite 1-4)

ImaginalDisc

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <09-05-13/1047:15> »
This requires a sticky.

Thanks!

FenrisFrost

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <09-06-13/1058:11> »
My sheet has been updated extensively since that post. I will update the original link. Thank you for including it!

emilio

• Newb
  • "what's the modifier for swimming in drek?"
« Reply #4 on: <09-06-13/1838:49> »
my Google Drive spreadsheet builder:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoovAOA437vtdEdkbTEyb1dlU2I3TFJhcEVoR2J3anc

.95b has been updated with correct calculation of Magic/Resonance from reduced Essence.

this does not yet track contacts purchased at character creation (coming soon).  add these to 5. Knowledge in the meantime and calc the contact purchase points.

• make a copy of the sheet to your Google account with File > Make A Copy
  • choose your character priorities by entering them in the columns in 1. Priorities
  • change the Metatype Base attributes in 2. Attributes if you're not building a human
  • fill in the rest of the sheets; they will recalculate in any order
  • make sure any stat-modifying qualities or gear are added to the 8. Mods sheet
  • if you wish to use this sheet past character creation you may track advancement in 8. Mods

eventually, i will make a companion printable charsheet PDF with an updated spreadsheet that matches the layout for easy copying.

example sheets:
human technomancer:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoovAOA437vtdEk1U2pTQWdaRFFMdWRNbVZUVTg5dkE
orc mechanic/driver (incomplete build):  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoovAOA437vtdG82eU9WZW93cjhBVlpKN0J4Y0p6Q2c

- emilio
« Last Edit: <09-06-13/1846:21> by emilio »

Lumen

• Ace Runner
  • Lumen in Umbris
« Reply #5 on: <09-06-13/1936:21> »
This requires a sticky.

Thanks!

I second that sticky!
"Everything that is, casts a shadow" -Neil Gaiman.
"Speech"
*Thoughts*
<Matrix>
Knives Chapter 4 (5th edition) OOC: Pg 93.

Telles

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <09-07-13/1912:08> »
That is a great initiative, thank you.

I have updated the original link and now it should be cleaner... with all information automatically placed at the character sheet. (Mine is a Chargen with a sheet)

As far as I can tell, everything is there. spell list, program list, Every piece of gear, augmentation, decks, RCC, with buying interface and updated to the Char Sheet.

Qualities, skills, complex forms, rituals, all listed and inside dropdown lists. Karma costs for all these, Life Style and Life Style options automatically calculated.

Alternate Gameplay is also in the CharGen.

There is a General Sheet, with 2 pages, and a third page for awakened characters, a third page for matrix users, and a extra page, a copy of the sencond page but without information automatically placed, Might be usefull for a Street samurai, or anyone with lots of gear.

If you guys find anything you think could be improoved, let me know please. 
Thank you in advance for your sugestions and reviews

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #7 on: <09-16-13/1625:39> »
Updated with Calvin_Moon's spreadsheet-based sheet.  Check it out!

Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

FenrisFrost

• Newb
« Reply #8 on: <09-17-13/2006:58> »
I just updated my character sheet with a bunch of new functions. I am looking for people to test it and give me feedback! (Please note it was designed for Excel, specifically 2010. How it behaves on other stuff I can't say for sure). Thanks all!

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #9 on: <11-20-13/0206:54> »
I know that it's kind of rude for the OP to request a sticky, but it sure seems like this compendium has helped a lot of people.  Now it's buried like 6 pages deep and it's not as helpful while not visible.

Telles

• Newb
« Reply #10 on: <11-20-13/0336:26> »
It would be a good sticky.

I updated my chargen. Now you can "level up" with it. There are sheets in it and in time they will be automated. Automaticaly filled with the chargen info.

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #11 on: <11-23-13/0028:11> »
Updated with Oak's sheets.

Oak

• Newb
« Reply #12 on: <11-23-13/1213:28> »
Thanks for including me to this great compilation.
You might add my sheets as well to the pdf section since I provide these as well (although not editable).

I will work on my sheets every now and then and use this thread to keep you posted.

cip

• Newb
« Reply #13 on: <11-26-13/0755:43> »
It would be cool, if you added my character sheet to your list as well :)

http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=13704.0

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #14 on: <11-26-13/1320:33> »
Sorry about that cip, I had seen your sheets and I thought I had added them to the list.  Thanks for pointing that out.