NEWS

Rogue's Galley

• 19 Replies

Rosia

• Newb
« Reply #15 on: <12-02-19/0847:37> »
Which is awesome that she is, just wish they had gotten the race and name right. The board game is pretty good. The whole delivery thing sucked still waiting for some stuff

stuh42l

• Newb
« Reply #16 on: <12-02-19/1154:08> »
Which is awesome that she is, just wish they had gotten the race and name right. The board game is pretty good. The whole delivery thing sucked still waiting for some stuff

We all wish they would have gotten many things right but here we are.

Sucks man. Did they collaborate with you at all?

Rosia

• Newb
« Reply #17 on: <12-02-19/1319:46> »
Only with the card for sprawl ops I’d post it if I could but the file is to big. It’s a double character card titled Reeves and Meyer with two decking symbols for me and 2 combat symbols for her with art work based on a photo of her and me in our shadowrun cosplays from nycc. Both of us with big elf ears :D card quote is I’m the brain she’s the Brawn. 

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #18 on: <12-11-19/1149:34> »
I just realised we should advertise the Rogue's Gallery on Reddit, with the following motivation to purchase it: "MC's in it, so you can let your players murder him". That oughta get at least a few of them willing to buy it. ;D
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Prof.Dogg

• Newb
« Reply #19 on: <06-05-23/1109:30> »
Was there ever a pdf release for this?  I'm using the Deck for a VTT game but it'd be really nice to just be able to copy/paste into the VTT rather than typing by hand for each entry.