NEWS

Seattle 2072 SubThread B(IC)

• 23 Replies

Haywire

• Omae
« Reply #15 on: <01-10-16/1610:43> »
Haywire steps in and says "Glad to know our security is in your capable hands!"
Then he passes the MAD scanner, waiting for its reaction.
"The little bugs should not flare up, and they are not illegal...the illegal stuff stays in the van."
«Never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon.»

Novocrane

• Ace Runner
« Reply #16 on: <01-10-16/1638:52> »
Half expecting some kind of alarm, Listen runs through a quick mental check of whether or not he's carrying anything ferrous metal before walking past the MAD scanner.

With a lascivious wink to their hostess, he asks, "Is there anything else you do, Melinda?"

gradivus

• Ace Runner
« Reply #17 on: <01-10-16/1735:17> »
18:40 Wed 4May2072 Underground93

As Haywire goes thru the Mad Scanner the alarm goes off.

"I'm sorry sir," says Melinda, "but Daryl is going to have to check your briefcase and Daryl will need to pat you down."
"Speech" Thought >>Matrix<< Astral

Haywire

• Omae
« Reply #18 on: <01-11-16/0144:09> »
Haywire hands the briefcase to the troll and opens his arms.
"No problem, check me."

gradivus

• Ace Runner
« Reply #19 on: <01-11-16/0253:50> »
18:40 Wed 4May2072 Underground93

One of the Daryls proceeds to check Haywire, while the other checks the briefcase. The first Daryl manages to miss the microdrones and signals your clean. The second Daryl shows the opened briefcase to Melinda and slowly says , "This, thing, then. Gotta, be."

"I'm sorry, Mr Haywire,"
says Melinda, "You can't bring that in due to Matrix security reasons. Can you kindly check it at the coat room."

Larry grunts as he thinks to himself, Can't trust them decker types, always trying to mess with the FX. If Melinda wasn't here, I'd kick him to the curb. Yeah, a real nice kick.
"Speech" Thought >>Matrix<< Astral

badneighbor

• Chummer
« Reply #20 on: <01-11-16/0933:21> »
Watching Haywire get frisked helps Two Sheds make up his mind. He turns to Larry and opens his vest to reveal the Ingram SMG holstered there.

"No point bein' sneaky, huh? Happy to leave this with you, chummer."

The last thing he'd want would be to make a bunch of trolls jumpy in a tight space like this, so he doesn't reach for the piece himself. He lets one of them take it instead. Now disarmed, he steps casually through the scanner. No beep, as he's got nothing else to hide. On the other side, he gives Melinda a big tusky grin.

"Here to have a good time, is all."

Haywire

• Omae
« Reply #21 on: <01-11-16/1036:46> »
Haywire doesn't lose his smile closing the briefcase. "Sure, Ms Melinda." Then goes in the coat room to leave the briefcase, taking the receipt.
He glances at TwoSheds SMG, then waits for others to pass the scan.

Noll

• Newb
« Reply #22 on: <01-11-16/1859:00> »
The Elf passes the scan without saying a word. He has no weapons nor decks nor drones nor funny magical creatures following him. If there's a magic scan they may notice just a silent focus in the form of a leather and bone glove. Other than that he's pretty clean.

Stoneglobe

• Omae
  • Drug Addled Console Cowboy
« Reply #23 on: <01-12-16/1649:20> »
Berg slips the Predator from it's holster and drops it in his messenger bag alongside his deck. Smiling at the troll "Not looking to cause no mayhem tonight mate. Not like it's a derby game or nothing is it." Giving the troll a wink he turns to the cloakroom and drops his bag off before stepping through the scanner.
´Wonderful´, the Flatline said,´I never did like to do anything simple when I could do it ass-backwards.´ - William Gibson, Neuromancer
“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.” - William Gibson