NEWS

Twilight Horizon

• 20 Replies

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #15 on: <04-01-12/1839:47> »
You know Horizon is a Mega.
All those evil things they do...I saw a lot of people here expectz them to be constantly atacked by free spirits, AIs Technomancers and IDN what else. Lets see:
Experiments on sprits - including experiomenting with invae - Ares Corporation, Wuxing, Aztechnology, EVO...just for the top of the iceberg...

Experiments on technomancers...virtually EVERYONE with R&D lab

Horizon is nice target, since it seems that it has something that seems to be single pillar, that once  broken, takes down whole company. But, lets face the truth...if Corporate Court survives such event, nothing ever changes. Corporations comes and goes, May or may not be sucesfull, and amongst those evil Horizon is far from worse. Why Aztechnology is not targetted by any astral being. For gods sake, they even have a hit squad operating in metaplanes destroying estral entities once and for all. Blood magic for them is the same as Consenzus is for Horizon. Well even targeted by Reciprocity, they still prosper. Plus ca change...

Black

• Ace Runner
  • Rocking the Shadows since 1990
« Reply #16 on: <04-01-12/1858:09> »
All those evil things they do...I saw a lot of people here expectz them to be constantly atacked by free spirits, AIs Technomancers and IDN what else. Lets see:
Experiments on sprits - including experiomenting with invae - Ares Corporation, Wuxing, Aztechnology, EVO...just for the top of the iceberg...

Horizon is nice target, since it seems that it has something that seems to be single pillar, that once  broken, takes down whole company. But, lets face the truth...if Corporate Court survives such event, nothing ever changes. Corporations comes and goes, May or may not be sucesfull, and amongst those evil Horizon is far from worse. Why Aztechnology is not targetted by any astral being. For gods sake, they even have a hit squad operating in metaplanes destroying estral entities once and for all. Blood magic for them is the same as Consenzus is for Horizon. Well even targeted by Reciprocity, they still prosper. Plus ca change...

Horizon is the target because...
(choose any combination of the below)
- Percieved Weak Target
- New Kids on the Block syndrome
- Image.  You set yourself up as a white knight and then are shown to be tarnished.  Human nature is to pull you down, specially if you have been shown to be a disapointment.  (Though I though the masses think Aztectnology are nice guys as well...)
- Mixed with the wrong crowd?  Should have steered cleared of the public debate on... well... everything?
- Overextended?
- Not lead by Damian Knight or Richard Villena?
- Its there turn? (Renraku had an AI issue, Ares had a bug issue, Aztechnology had a Dragon issue...)
- Popular with the current writers?
Perception molds reality
Change perception and reality will follow
SR1+SR2+SR3++SR4+hb+++B?UB+IE+W+sa+m-gmM--P

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #17 on: <04-01-12/2244:14> »
You're forgetting an important one:
Works with Clockwork
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #18 on: <04-02-12/0135:16> »
Works with Clockwork
*Looks up*  Sorry, not sure what this thread is about, I'm busy burying Clockwork up to his nose in the sand after drugging him.

Oh, and putting orange juice in his pants.  I hear there's fire arts around here.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Longshot23

• Omae
« Reply #19 on: <04-02-12/0542:01> »
Works with Clockwork
*Looks up*  Sorry, not sure what this thread is about, I'm busy burying Clockwork up to his nose in the sand after drugging him.

Oh, and putting orange juice in his pants.  I hear there's fire arts around here.

So, is that burying of Clockwork up to his nose in the sand . . . head downwards?

Wouldn't put it past you  ::)  ;D

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #20 on: <04-02-12/0611:48> »

Horizon is the target because...
(choose any combination of the below)
- Percieved Weak Target
- New Kids on the Block syndrome
- Image.  You set yourself up as a white knight and then are shown to be tarnished.  Human nature is to pull you down, specially if you have been shown to be a disapointment.  (Though I though the masses think Aztectnology are nice guys as well...)
- Mixed with the wrong crowd?  Should have steered cleared of the public debate on... well... everything?
- Overextended?
- Not lead by Damian Knight or Richard Villena?
- Its there turn? (Renraku had an AI issue, Ares had a bug issue, Aztechnology had a Dragon issue...)
- Popular with the current writers?

Could be true...the last one is a bit OOC but it is possibly working that way :)
I recall Horizon was supporting education in 3rd world, IMO it was Lagos in Feral cities, where lots of disposable and used commlinks have ended, in the hands of children and people acessible by this support activities.
I can imagine, that where was altruism of sucesfull people, who were forming first steps of Concensus and tuned Horizon into this white knight you mentioned, with target: humanity worldwide. Then inviting milions of people from world where nothing but pure fight for survival exists, into Consenzus, may heavily affect its future developement. So I dont think that this consensus is kind of different from mirror image of everyday realityof the world.

Works with Clockwork

for this s...t see below