NEWS

Help with Ten Fifty-Seven

• 3 Replies

Mustakrakish

• Newb
« on: <12-14-18/1854:25> »
I am running the Chicago missions to my friends, and we are about to hit Ten Fifty-Seven and I just don't get it. How are they suppose to find the flower shop only by noticing the bike tracks? in both the home of the missing families and the post-surgery recovery center, the only clue is the bike tracks. Nothing actually points to the shop. Is there something that I am missing here?

kainite311

• Chummer
  • PC's are just murder hobo's...
« Reply #1 on: <12-14-18/1942:58> »
There is a part about finding the bikes after they are stolen by random gangers and downloading the info I think. Other then that, Triangulation? I dunno, it was really vague on that...
Kainite
Actually, in most Shadowrun games, they typically have a Lifestyle so they're either Murder Hobos (Street/Squatter Level) or Murder Renters (Low+ level)

Mustakrakish

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <12-14-18/1948:45> »
I don't want it to feel cheap. If I will just ask for a knowledge skill check and tell them that their characters figure it out, there won't be any sense of achievement for the players. I would love to know how people figured it out, how other groups made it through the mission.

Hobbes

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #3 on: <12-14-18/2050:26> »
Players are creative.  They'll come up with several ideas, just roll with the rule of cool.  If it seems like it would work, let it.  Just because the module doesn't spell it out doesn't mean it wouldn't work.