Shadowrun Play > Rules and such

multiple attacks

(1/1)

Mollari:
Hi guys

I've gotten myself confused.
I'm aware that taking the multiple attack free action allows you to divide your dicepool between targets up yo half your skill rating in the relevant attack skill.

But if you're attacking with a simple attack, can you take another simple attack action to do it again.

Eg, simple burst fire at one target
Simple burst fire at another.

Thanks chummers

Michael Chandra:
No, you're only allowed to do 1 attack action per pass. So either you dual-fire two simple bursts with a split dicepool and a single Simple action, or you only do one.
--- Quote from: p164 Simple Actions ---During his Action Phase, a character may take two Simple Actions, though only one can be an attack action.
--- End quote ---

Marcus:
The hole in the combat system we need clarified is the alchemy problem , whatever your opinion on the magic bullet question, we know the magic arrow is raw and rai. Which means we have what amount to two attacks going off at the same time. This was only complicated by the shotgun hammer, which effectively does the same thing only from the tech point source.

DigitalZombie:
Run&Gun has alternative rules for combat.
On page 107 they have a rules that removes the one attack limit.
Naturally that would make some weapons alot deadlier-
You could always try them out in a less hostile environment-  like somwhere in the matrix where each runner has 3 lives ala Jumanji II or something.

Mollari:
Thanks guys for the speedy response :)

Ta

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version