Shadowrun Play > Rules and such

Ultimate 5th Ed Shadowrun Sheet Portfolio

(1/3) > >>

Moonshine Fox:
So those of you who've been around for a while may remember the old Ultimate Shadowrun Sheet Portfolio done by Wordman for 3rd ed. For those who don't, it was a pack of dozens of sheets that could be combined in any number of ways to make for the most comprehensive information pack about your character. It was packed with information and space to note down anything you could think of or would ever possibly need.

Since starting up my 5th ed game, I've been looking for a sheet portfolio just like it but, while I found a lot of really good sheets, none to match what I was looking for. So like any good runner I didn't let that stop me and set out to create my own set of sheets for my group in honor of the work Wordman did so long ago! And now that I've got then in a fairly good layout, I'm sharing it with you! Hope you all enjoy them, and if you have any suggestions or comments or things I've missed, let me know via the email on the cover sheet.

A few of the lines (mostly in the skills box) don't show up as well when initially loaded. They are there and show up as they're supposed to under normal use.

Drive link here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwAXipsrAUYRS0c2N0o0X0FnT1U/view?usp=sharing

Update 09/25/15: Added sheets for adepts with gear instead of cyber, and a front sheet with a focus on skills.

adzling:
nice, but you're using an old skool Srun logo, check the top of this forum for the 5e one ;-)

falar:
This is pretty awesome. Have you posted this to the Shadowrun Reddit? I can see it going on their posted resources. It's pretty swank.

Moonshine Fox:
@Adzling I'll admit, I went with that because it's my favorite of the SR logos. The circit layout on an old scroll just seems so awesome! Plus, call me an old fart, but it was the first symble I saw of the game and world I would grow to love, so it sticks with me :)

@Falar  I haven't yet. Haden't even thought about it since I'm not much of a Reddit user. I'll have to look into that.

falar:
I'll repost the link to Reddit if you want. I just know this kind of thing would be pretty popular there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version