Off-topic > Off-off-topic

Bladerunner

(1/11) > >>

Blond Goth Girl:
Bladerunner is one of my all time faves.  There's talk of having a prequel or a sequel to it with Ridley Scott directing it.  I would prefer a sequel of sorts or a generation after the Bladerunner events.  Ridley must direct it.  Anyone's elses' thoughts?  Below is the article.

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/ridley-scott-direct-another-blade-runner-won-t-220747839.html

AJCarrington:
Prequel actually sounds pretty interesting...would love them to explore what the characters were doing prior to the events of Bladerunner.  That being said, I would ALSO like to see a sequel, much as you decribe... ;D

AJC

JoeNapalm:

Ah, Bladerunner. How I adore thee.

Sequel doesn't really work, for various reasons:[spoiler]

1. Deckard leaves, for real this time. He was quit at the beginning of the movie, but he's twice as quit at the end.

2. If Deckard really IS a Replicant (I say no, Ford agrees with me...Ridley Scott says he is) how long would he live? No one knows.[/spoiler]

3. I don't want to see Harrison Ford in a sequel. He has played some of my very favorite characters, but...I still haven't forgiven him for the last Indy movie.

-Jn-
Ifriti Sophist

Red Canti:
The briefly mentioned Semi-Prequel to Alien interests me more actually.

I wouldn't mind if Ford came back, if only as a memorable cameo.

CanRay:
Maybe as the genetic basis for Deckard?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version