NEWS

The adeptker

• 0 Replies

Katrex

• Chummer
« on: <07-23-13/1555:29> »
Adept combat decker for those of you who might not have got that one immediately. It's a tricky little concept to pull of.

It uses Human d + magic c can get you magic of 6 or 7. 5 For this build five due to a little augmentation.

Resources A  Top of line cyberdeck + cerebral boosters + datajack + 41k left over for gear and maybe a focus depending what you need.
Atributes B      I'm using B3 A4 R2 S1 C2 I5 L6 W5  Though minmaxers might like to min charisma for another point in agi or intuition
Magic C           Combat sense 5 Improved reflexes 1 Improved Hacking 2
Human D        Two points to magic one point to edge.
Skills E            (hacking 6 Computers 6 pistolsb6 Perception 2) Buy other skills with karma Eg Electronics etiquette first aid

Variations Atributes A Resources B Take a worse deck, get more reactions. Limits for survivability tradeoff You lose some starting gear/ foci if you keep cerebral boosters.

Since you are a decker running wirelessly a smartgun system is a pretty good option to take
Dice pools are something like 16 hacking (20 hack on the fly)  14 computer  Defence 13 12 pistols, Logic skills 9 Perception 7 Rest Meh.

One of my favourite archetypes. I hope this gives you some ideas for the adeptker.
Got  a better method? Let me know!
« Last Edit: <07-23-13/1809:29> by Katrex »