The Official Scoop on Official Shadowrun Errata

• 223 Replies

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #195 on: <05-28-18/1223:00> »
Condolences.

(Seriously though, NDAs suck because you can't speculate anymore... -.-)
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #196 on: <05-28-18/1224:07> »
Ha, I was going to say the same thing to firebug that Stainless Steel Devil Rat did.

And speaking of disappearing, I would like to welcome back Michael Chandra after 3.5 years away! I presume it was a case of CFD.

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #197 on: <05-28-18/1233:42> »
And speaking of disappearing, I would like to welcome back Michael Chandra after 3.5 years away! I presume it was a case of CFD.
I got engaged. It was... a whole thing. I'm back now though.

Let's stop talking about it here though. :-X They're always watching, y'know.

Reaver

• Prime Runner
  • 60% alcohol 40% asshole...
« Reply #198 on: <05-28-18/1342:06> »
Indeed, I missed your contributions to the forums. Hopefully you will be back for a while!
Where am I going? And why am I in a hand basket ???

Remember: You can't fix Stupid. But you can beat on it with a 2x4 until it smartens up! Or dies.

Marcus

• Prime Runner
  • Success always demands a greater effort.
« Reply #199 on: <05-28-18/2219:55> »
Please allow me to add my humble Congratulations to Firebug, you certainly deserve the position and I pray it works well for you!

On the other topic I'm not sure I was around last time you were Michael, regardless welcome back. It's good to have another experienced perspective.

Tragically the war of magic perception grinds on and I must get back to the front.

Good Luck too you both!
*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

&#24525;

« Reply #200 on: <05-29-18/2348:38> »
Is it out of turn to inquire about Patrick Goodman?

Also, firebug, have ya'll worked any on Resonance Veil?

Reaver

• Prime Runner
  • 60% alcohol 40% asshole...
« Reply #201 on: <05-30-18/0207:15> »
From what I understood, Patrick is/was a very busy man, and with the forums being down for so long......well you know how it goes.

(At least, I hope that was the full story, I have yet to hear otherwise)
Where am I going? And why am I in a hand basket ???

Remember: You can't fix Stupid. But you can beat on it with a 2x4 until it smartens up! Or dies.

firebug

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
  • Scraping the bottom of the Resonance Barrel
« Reply #202 on: <05-30-18/0818:59> »
Also, firebug, have ya'll worked any on Resonance Veil?

Resonance Veil is that weird "matrix illusion" Complex Form, right?  I've never understood what it's supposed to be able to do since day 1...  I'm as lost as anyone else.  I'll have to see what the team thinks about it.
I'm Madpath Moth on reddit (and other sites).  Feel free to PM me errata questions!
Jeeze.  It would almost sound stupid until you realize we're talking about an immortal elf clown sword fighting a dragon ghost in a mall.

Marcus

• Prime Runner
  • Success always demands a greater effort.
« Reply #203 on: <05-30-18/1246:19> »
From what I understood, Patrick is/was a very busy man, and with the forums being down for so long......well you know how it goes.

(At least, I hope that was the full story, I have yet to hear otherwise)

I feel sure he is still modnapped, and whatever runs were sent out after him clearly failed. So whoever took him must pretty serious business. Maybe a Dragon? or a Hive Queen? Maybe one the Old Ones try to get him to Errata it so they win?

It's clever plan on their part really. Maybe at one of the big cons they can get some prime runners together and go pull whatever is left of the poor guy out.
*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

&#24525;

« Reply #204 on: <05-31-18/0321:03> »
It's clever plan on their part really. Maybe at one of the big cons they can get some prime runners together and go pull whatever is left of the poor guy out.
Sounds like a plan.

Chummer 5 is Alive

• Omae
« Reply #205 on: <05-31-18/0945:11> »
So are there going to be any substantial changes in the errata structure, or an ETA on the next content drop you can provide?

firebug

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
  • Scraping the bottom of the Resonance Barrel
« Reply #206 on: <05-31-18/0952:13> »
No major changes.  I'm trying to shift work towards the core rulebook (which still has a ton of unresolved issues), which is working out.  Shadowrun Anarchy got a lot of love, so if all goes well, errata for that should be on its way.  That's as much detail as I can give.
I'm Madpath Moth on reddit (and other sites).  Feel free to PM me errata questions!
Jeeze.  It would almost sound stupid until you realize we're talking about an immortal elf clown sword fighting a dragon ghost in a mall.

&#24525;

« Reply #207 on: <06-04-18/2311:43> »
Can y'all talk about what y'all are working on? (Just out of curiosity)

Also might Gunnery be on the list of things to clarify?

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #208 on: <06-05-18/0022:59> »
I second that. (Oh goddess how much effort it took me to make judgement calls on Riggers that didn't defang the class and kept the game actually playable... Am I glad my campaign is over, otherwise the Rigger would never forgive me once errata come out.)

PiXeL01

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Sheltering Orks in Osaka
« Reply #209 on: <06-05-18/0753:50> »
Everything that has caused confusion and may need clarification is or will be looked at. That’s includes the Rigger chapter.
If Tom Brady’s a Spike Baby, what does that make Brees and Rodgers?