NEWS

Chrome Flesh Errata

• 250 Replies

I_AM_ZHOUL!!!

• Omae
« Reply #45 on: <07-06-15/2315:07> »
Thank you... issue I just want clarification on. Each different Modular Piece works off its own Availability Rating, correct?

And can a Modular Full Cyberlimb be swapped for a different Modular Full Cyberlimb? Or does that require a Shoulder/Hip Modular Connector to do so? I can see the logic of it going either way.

Actual question... can you spread the Bulk Modification across different parts? Not trying to go above +4 for a full limb but by using the Limits provided.... Can the Hand have Bulk +1, Lower Arm has +1-2 Depending on the Hand having +0-1, The Upper Arm can have a +2 for a full +4 bonus spread across all parts?

Other thing I noticed... was it intentional to make Lower Arms & Lower Legs the same? Partial Arms have a capacity 10 but Lower Legs have a Capacity of 12.

***I had finally finished putting together a 4 cyberlimb Character and really looked at this this morning. Now I have to do some tweaking. I'll put it up tomorrow which will showcase as much of the new Toys as I could fit in.***
« Last Edit: <07-06-15/2331:47> by I_AM_ZHOUL!!! »

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #46 on: <07-06-15/2328:45> »
Arms and legs have a different Capacity currently. Obvious hands/lower/full are 4/10/15, while feet/lower/full are 4/12/20

Modulars would be similar, before the adjustment for modularity. And now I suddenly wonder if they got the same stats, rather than having that be taken into account. Hrm. I'll have to dig out my PDF.

I_AM_ZHOUL!!!

• Omae
« Reply #47 on: <07-06-15/2334:20> »
They both use 10 capacity... it doesn't list their Capacity in the Table & no where does it say that they "Count as" what they are replacing.

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #48 on: <07-06-15/2356:36> »
Humbug! Yeah, another one to notch into the corrections.

I_AM_ZHOUL!!!

• Omae
« Reply #49 on: <07-07-15/0114:58> »
Any chance we are going to get some feedback on the Custom Drug section??? That really needs so clean up since it's missing Text required for the Table to even be able to function. Without even getting into how the Example provided is nothing short of a death sentence.

PiXeL01

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Sheltering Orks in Osaka
« Reply #50 on: <07-07-15/0125:35> »
Instant feedback on Redliner would be a blessing too. (It is the cyberlimbs or the natural body that gets the attribute boost, or both?)
If Tom Brady’s a Spike Baby, what does that make Brees and Rodgers?

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #51 on: <07-07-15/0133:54> »
Not my chapter, so all I can do is pass it up the chain. :(

UnLimiTeD

• Omae
« Reply #52 on: <07-07-15/0539:45> »
That sure is convoluted.  ;D
Actually, the connectors are 10 cap for knees and elbows, but the modular limbs are just limb -2, so they would have different capacities. I don't see the problem.

So in short, did I understand that right:
Either, you buy a modular limb, to be attached on a real bodypart, or you install a modular connector in a cyberlimb, and then install a completely regular cyber-sub-limb?
?
Still waiting on a Vector-Thrust Liminal Body.

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #53 on: <07-07-15/1124:48> »
Yuppers! The Modular Limb has less Capacity, while the Modular COnnector + normal limb has full capacity but teh connector will set you back some Essence.

And, yeah, more convoluted than I'd have liked, but, that's why it's in an expansion book instead of teh main rules. :D

I_AM_ZHOUL!!!

• Omae
« Reply #54 on: <07-07-15/1443:01> »
Yuppers! The Modular Limb has less Capacity, while the Modular COnnector + normal limb has full capacity but teh connector will set you back some Essence.

And, yeah, more convoluted than I'd have liked, but, that's why it's in an expansion book instead of teh main rules. :D

It's not that bad. It just needed a Sub Chapter like it deserved instead of the 9 sentences (including Modular Gear) that it got. That's where the word count needs to be focused not the 9 pages of Fluff that started the chapter. The Crunch parts of the Splatbooks seem to be secondary the past couple, which is the exact opposite of what a Splatbook is supposed to be doing. Run that to upstairs.

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #55 on: <07-07-15/2224:11> »
I actually doubled the crunch from the last edition. :) But I should have allocated more space to this one, yeah. Grf. My first project since I came off hiatus and I didn't budget well. *grump*

I_AM_ZHOUL!!!

• Omae
« Reply #56 on: <07-07-15/2246:03> »
I actually doubled the crunch from the last edition. :) But I should have allocated more space to this one, yeah. Grf. My first project since I came off hiatus and I didn't budget well. *grump*

It's not just your chapters (though why Encephalon was cut I don't get, that was a nice Decker/Rigger augmentation) but the Drugs chapter ended flatlined at the end & why Murky Future was added when all the crunch was stripped out I don't get.

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #57 on: <07-07-15/2319:55> »
The Encephelon was a gooftup (Talked about elsewhere) ... I'll be slipping it in when the official Errata comes out.

Herr Brackhaus

• Prime Runner
« Reply #58 on: <07-08-15/0717:30> »
I'll be slipping it in when the official Errata comes out.
Is that what the kids are calling it these days? :)

I jest. Any idea of when we might expect errata? I'd like to take this opportunity to state that I for one am more than happy with the type of FAQ that we're getting for Missions. I don't particularly care about layout as much as I do rules clarifications, so I'd rather have an unformatted document sooner than a nice looking formatted document later.

PiXeL01

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Sheltering Orks in Osaka
« Reply #59 on: <07-08-15/0759:04> »
Mission style FAQ seconded!
If Tom Brady’s a Spike Baby, what does that make Brees and Rodgers?