Shadowrun Missions Living Campaign > Living Campaign and Conventions

Origins 2020

<< < (2/4) > >>

Michael Chandra:
Next batch of errata is promised to be in a PDF update. Not clear when next printing will happen, which will also have errata. And yeah, SRM FAQ for SR6 is in development and will come out before the next batch of SRMs, so don't worry there. (Note that sample characters will be available, so you don't have to design a character if you don't want to: You can try a sample, and then transfer (assuming that's still allowed) the experience to a character of your own.)

prophet42:

--- Quote from: Banshee on ---

SRM = Shadowrun Missions, these are your standard living campaign missions. This new season is a reboot and the first one to use 6e so a good place to jump in as a newbie

--- End quote ---

Interested in more info regarding the bolded text.
Is it a continuation of the Neo-Tokyo arc?
if not, any word on to where the Missions are relocating?

Banshee:

--- Quote from: prophet42 on ---
--- Quote from: Banshee on ---

SRM = Shadowrun Missions, these are your standard living campaign missions. This new season is a reboot and the first one to use 6e so a good place to jump in as a newbie

--- End quote ---

Interested in more info regarding the bolded text.
Is it a continuation of the Neo-Tokyo arc?
if not, any word on to where the Missions are relocating?

--- End quote ---

It is not Neo-tokyo that's what I mean by a reboot changing over to 6E and continuing that arc was just too much.

I'm not involved in the actual development this year, but I think it is set in Seattle

prophet42:
I suspect that it was less about continuing the plot/arc & more about finding a way to port the current runners over to 6e to the satidfaction of the majority of the players.

Not gonna lie - I'm disappointed at having the carpet jerked out from under me.

Banshee:

--- Quote from: prophet42 on ---I suspect that it was less about continuing the plot/arc & more about finding a way to port the current runners over to 6e to the satidfaction of the majority of the players.

Not gonna lie - I'm disappointed at having the carpet jerked out from under me.

--- End quote ---

Yeah it was more about the conversion to 6e that was a problem.

Well I think the Neo-tokyo story is being continued via CMPs and possibly dual statted... but I'm out of the loop and don't know if that was the final decision

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version