OOC: Urban Brawl

• 2168 Replies

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #855 on: <07-14-11/1433:00> »
Here's what it says on SR4A pg. 62.

Critical glitches are far worse than regular glitches—
they may cause serious injury or even threaten the character’s life. The
gamemaster decides the nature of the glitch based on dramatic effect.

Well, let's keep plugging along after that little bump in the road.

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #856 on: <07-14-11/1457:53> »
Truth be told, I ain't sure how to save this.
I'm now -almost- getting the impression that after "punishing" Stryker the spirit might leave us alone -or at least not disembowel us- but I'm afraid that's kind of too late.

Wagner's in a small room with a monster of mind boggling power that just killed one of his allies with extreme

Hrm.
So well, yeah. His plan was simple action: order doberman1 to eject & detonate grenade clip, simple action order drones to go down the shaft asap, free action "everyone jump in shaft, NOW". and then 1.5 second later they'd all be 3 stories down while the spirit takes damage of 6 simultaneously exploding chunky-salsa high-explosive grenades.
(They may or may not survive their fall or the ensuing explosion, but it seems like a less certain death than staying there.)

... so how fast after the attack does all that happen?

(Don't get me wrong, it's kind of a "nice" ending I suppose; but Wagner's kind of in a GTFO-mood, not a "let's stand still and watch a cinematic ending" kinda mood.)
« Last Edit: <07-14-11/1501:26> by Xzylvador »

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #857 on: <07-14-11/1644:15> »
blahblahblah
we got the bitch to kill so please, gentlemen, back to work.

@Wagner: Ive read your post after that sentence wruiten, and I cannot believe my eyes. Since Im standing on the oposite side of the room and that creature is between me and the shaft, , I have no chance to escape. If I by any miracle do survive this, Ill find you and Ill kill you, motherfucker. count on it.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #858 on: <07-14-11/1652:33> »
aha, next time Ill read IC first.
...seems like we are one less...and the bitch is away.
still, I have to act acordingly to visible actions, so I cannot even distrust wagner if he wont act as Xylv wrote in his last OOC post...

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #859 on: <07-14-11/1652:57> »
and what the hell is composture test?

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
  • Professionals, Don't cross them.
« Reply #860 on: <07-14-11/1844:28> »
@ Sichr: willpower+charisma. also, chunky salsa rule, no way you'd have lived. sorry bro but it would have been to save our asses. I wouldn't blame you if you did the same. But it didn't go down like that so let's all chill.
@ Styker/Kot: sorry bro, hope the afterlife treats you better than this one. ps. thanks for the free gear... :). you gonna make a new guy or are you done?
@ xzyl: you're a crazy Mofo!  ;D that would have been a good plan if it had stuck around to fuck us up...
@ inca: tests posted in the IC.
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #861 on: <07-15-11/0200:10> »
@ Sichr: willpower+charisma. also, chunky salsa rule, no way you'd have lived....

I still have 1 more edge to burn for Hand of God...and you now, cats have nine lives...and Im standing at the weakest point of the structure...the doors, that are already almost opened...

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
  • Professionals, Don't cross them.
« Reply #862 on: <07-15-11/0210:44> »
@ Sichr: willpower+charisma. also, chunky salsa rule, no way you'd have lived....

I still have 1 more edge to burn for Hand of God...and you now, cats have nine lives...and Im standing at the weakest point of the structure...the doors, that are already almost opened...
hand of god would stabilize you from death, but not heal you so you could run. then corp sec finds you, sinless and an ork in a Japanese triple A megacorp R&D lab. I don't think you'd be long for the world brother... cats might have 9 lives, but who says what forms of death only count once?
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #863 on: <07-15-11/0212:44> »
Like Ive said...Id just burn my sacrifices and pray :)

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #864 on: <07-15-11/0241:22> »
on the other hand...if this is the kind of loyalty and mutual support in this team, this is the last time Im part of it...

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #865 on: <07-15-11/0433:13> »
well, I have a conversation with TI on the topic, and like I said before, Zach can only react on the IC events, not on OOC thoughts. Still, someone able to willingly sacrifice whole team to save his sorry ass is not the kind of backup I need in the combat situations. I have no problem with further cooperatin with Brick, we prove each other that we should depend on each other. Well, wagner I would judge by his futher actions. But this gets me really upset...

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #866 on: <07-15-11/0521:51> »
Uhm, that -was- Wagner trying to save the whole team, if not part of the city by taking out an incredibly powerful demon before it could wreak havoc.

If you can tell me any way for that to have ended without all of us being torn to pieces (not including the divine intervention we just got), let me know.

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #867 on: <07-15-11/0546:14> »
As for the IC: Sure, just give Wagner a second to get his head 'round things.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #868 on: <07-15-11/0557:51> »
ugh...
I`ve cooled down :)
nice IC.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #869 on: <07-20-11/0217:20> »
business trip to germany. Ill be back on saturday, possibly without connection.