NEWS

OOC: Urban Brawl

• 2168 Replies

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #495 on: <04-21-11/1833:42> »
Not even playing yet and already rolled a critical glitch... Luckily it was on my starting money, so I don't think that counts :p Good thing to have it out of the way...
Starting Nuyen: 50Y x (3d6=6)
Updated the sheet, also put he link in my sig.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #496 on: <04-22-11/0200:30> »
Hey, you got 7Y more then I do :)

I think it means we really need the job :)
« Last Edit: <04-22-11/0415:16> by Sichr »

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
  • Professionals, Don't cross them.
« Reply #497 on: <04-22-11/0313:15> »
guess it's fate huh? well I can tell you guys this much, we've still got at least a few days before the next run will be ready.
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #498 on: <04-24-11/0137:14> »
@Kot:
 you think you could at least just link one of the words in your signature to your character sheet?  that would be real helpful for me.  Also make sure to put your current nuyen amount on your character sheet.  Make sure to also make note of the fact that you're now a level 1 initiate, your new metamagic and then also that you are now part of a magical group. 

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #499 on: <04-24-11/0423:34> »
Done. I'm modifying the character sheet now.
Mariusz "Kot" Butrykowski
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #500 on: <04-24-11/0428:14> »
@Kot:
NICE thanks! ok that makes my life A LOT easier.  Ok so one little detail that i didn't really catch before.  It says you don't know your real name, but you have the Criminal Sinner quality.  So this means either that you either: A. don't know about your Criminal Sinner status because you've never been caught.  If you did, you would find out your real name right away because the cops have it.

B. You SIN is connected to some fake name but is never-the-less connected to all your real biometrics and thus still would tie you to any biometric information found on you....however it isn't a legit SIN that was issued at birth but later in life.

Let me know how you wanna resolve this.

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #501 on: <04-24-11/0431:26> »
... Easter and easter monday means family visits and such today and tomorrow so probably won't be posting much.

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #502 on: <04-24-11/0435:59> »
No, the Criminal SIN is more of a fake one, but not the usual kind. The corp that 'made' him created it after he did that thoughtless hit on it's facility, and provided the SIN database with info on the 'criminal'. So the data is probably mostly fake, but it has his biometrics, detail, and such. Or it might be his real SIN. Doesn't matter much to Stryker, as he can't trust the name they issued to him. And he doesn't want to know, because it was the best thing that happened to him - making his own path, free of any bonds of the life in servitude.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #503 on: <04-24-11/0437:00> »
sounds good

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #504 on: <04-25-11/1350:45> »
I'll just assume everyone is there for the meet.  Remember, UB isn't preparation heavy but you'll get a few rolls for legwork to get some info.  I also always just plop you down in the middle of something for UB so this is where i'm plopping you all down...everyone at the meet in flesh and blood.  So don't be like "my character would NEVER do that!!"  lol.  I'll also be picking you up after you finish some preparations and plopping you down somewhere else again also.

I don't know about you guys, but most of the time in my life I look up and find myself in the middle of a situation and I say to myself .."but i would never do that!!  but for some reason i'm doin that right now!" 
« Last Edit: <04-25-11/1352:39> by inca1980 »

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #505 on: <04-25-11/1353:40> »
I'll just assume everyone is there for the meet.  Remember, UB isn't preparation heavy but you'll get a few rolls for legwork to get some info.  I also always just plop you down in the middle of something for UB so this is where i'm plopping you all down...everyone at the meet in flesh and blood.  So don't be like "my character would NEVER do that!!"  lol.  I'll also be picking you up after you finish some preparations and plopping you down somewhere else again also.

I don't know about you guys, but most of the time in my life I look up and find myself in the middle of a situation and I say to myself .."but i would never do that!!  but for some reason i'm doin that right now!" 

and..would we be able to respawn also ??? :D
plopp: KILLYAAAA

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
  • Professionals, Don't cross them.
« Reply #506 on: <04-25-11/1354:37> »
 ::)
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #507 on: <04-25-11/1356:29> »
Naw, you take your wounds with you everytime you get plopped unless it's stun damage and there's been time to completely rest.  I'm just saying that i'm gonna be moving fluff stuff along.

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #508 on: <04-25-11/1404:14> »
@Kot:
I'm also assuming that when you spent the karma to quicken increased reflexes you cast it a few times until you got it right and now you have F3 Increased Reflexes sustained with no penalty.  Remember if it gets disrupted or you chose to drop it, you lose the karma.

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #509 on: <04-25-11/1405:13> »
F4, since I've spent 4 Karma on it. I can roll for it, if you want.