NEWS

Anarchy 2050, Kechibi Code, and Mission 09-02 released

• 4 Replies

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« on: <12-15-21/1801:07> »
As noted on https://www.reddit.com/r/Shadowrun/comments/rh5m14/shadowrun_drops_today_on_drivethrurpg_anarchy/, Drivethrurpg now has Mission 09-02 (Finder's Keepers, says it works with 5e and 6e), Kechibi Code (apparently another Plot book?  Geeze, I'm only just starting on Assassin's Night!), and Anarchy 2050.

Haven't downloaded anything yet, just passing along the news.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...

0B

• Chummer
  • Be seeing you
« Reply #2 on: <12-16-21/2123:45> »
Anarchy 2050 is very good, I'd recommend getting it as a reference for the era even if you don't play Anarchy. Skip the contract runs, to be honest there's a lot of details in the original runs that I like having. You hit the high notes but miss a lot of the meat. I kinda wish they would've made new stuff, even if it was more "monster-of-the-week" fluffy stuff w/o strong effects on the metaplot like in the original Anarchy book. Harlequin's the only mission that was pretty fleshed out (and split into 8 parts! Yeesh!) which is hilarious if you despise him

Hope it goes to POD

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #3 on: <01-06-22/1046:57> »
Anyone know if physical copies of The Kechibi Code are in distribution?  I checked with my usual local source for SR products last week, and they were entirely ignorant of it.  I'm not sure if they just hadn't been paying attention, given the timing of release right near the holidays and a new covid wave (thank Omicron!), or if only the .pdf is available? 

Having dealt with 30 Nights in .pdf and now Assassin's Night in .pdf, I'm thinking that it may be worth the cost for a physical book as I just find that less intrusive when running the game.  I'm curious enough about the adventure to go buy it in .pdf if the physical copy is not imminently available, but if it is just a matter of sorting out my local game store then I'll give them a prod and some business.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #4 on: <01-06-22/1230:55> »
Anyone know if physical copies of The Kechibi Code are in distribution?  I checked with my usual local source for SR products last week, and they were entirely ignorant of it.  I'm not sure if they just hadn't been paying attention, given the timing of release right near the holidays and a new covid wave (thank Omicron!), or if only the .pdf is available? 

Having dealt with 30 Nights in .pdf and now Assassin's Night in .pdf, I'm thinking that it may be worth the cost for a physical book as I just find that less intrusive when running the game.  I'm curious enough about the adventure to go buy it in .pdf if the physical copy is not imminently available, but if it is just a matter of sorting out my local game store then I'll give them a prod and some business.
CGL Store is offering Book + PDF, but I'm not sure if the distribution is up to task for FLGS.