NEWS

Debriefing log

• 2 Replies

jofer234

• Newb
« on: <07-08-15/1805:45> »
I am sorry for just copy/paste that from my previvous topic here (http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=21166.0)

Honestly i am pretty new to all this Tabletop theme and Shadowrun (Of course!). I read one of mision book and on the last page i found Debrifing Log.So,is this thing only for Catalyst Game convent or I or my players can use it in regular home made mission games?I mean,i made the character,but after 6 months or 1 year of playing with current GM lets say....he doesnt want to play anymore.So can i save my character to play with another team?(if the GM allowed)
My point is...well its kind of sad if i cant.Because if the GMwill start to bullying his players the players can quit anytime yes...but the players will also lose their characters...
GM literally lose nothing.Players literally lose all.
I know the tabletop is not the new kind of games.So,can i save my character in one way or another?
I am sorry for my bad english.Thanks to the Sixth world goverment education for that :/

Timothy M. Patrick

• Chummer
« Reply #1 on: <07-08-15/1908:04> »
Yes, if you follow the rules outlined in the Missions FAQ https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12034805/Shadowrun%20Missions%20Chicago%20FAQ%20Update%20v1.3.pdf you can use those sheets as a record for what your characters have done. This will let you play those characters at local game stores that are running Shadowrun Missions as well as Conventions that have Shadowrun Missions.
Co-Host of CriticalGlitch a Shadowrun podcast Criticalglitch.com

Dayman

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <07-09-15/0539:52> »
You can keep your character running if you got your reward according to the listed rewards in the mission, you have the debrief logs and you haven't run anything other than these missions. You can of course make the debrief logs if you remember what you got for each run. Keep in mind that you can't run the same mission twice with the same character so you might want to make a second fresh character to be able to enjoy some more shadowrun goodness.
« Last Edit: <07-09-15/1144:30> by Dayman »