Off-topic > Off-off-topic

Shadow Forum business.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Stainless Steel Devil Rat:
I do think that was the first time I was ever accused of being a moderator's favorite. 

Michael Chandra:

--- Quote from: Jayde Moon on ---(Though don't be surprised if Stainless Steel Troll Rats somehow make it into an upcoming Mission...)

--- End quote ---
Yes please! With tusks and horns! Make them a new KRIME! prototype, because that's definitely something KRIME! would do! ;D

Reaver:

--- Quote from: Michael Chandra on ---
--- Quote from: Jayde Moon on ---(Though don't be surprised if Stainless Steel Troll Rats somehow make it into an upcoming Mission...)

--- End quote ---
Yes please! With tusks and horns! Make them a new KRIME! prototype, because that's definitely something KRIME! would do! ;D

--- End quote ---

Who ever said something good couldn't come out of a bad situation?

:D

FastJack:
When the original reports came throught, I sent a PM to N and to Reaver, giving both a warning. Reaver accepted it and moved on. Notion doubled-down and worked towards a ban.

I tried to talk with N but, being part of the moderation, I still had to keep the tone firm and authoritarian to make sure the weight of the offense was taken seriously. I don't like when we have to ban people, it lessens the community as a whole.

Ironically, claiming that Michael Chandra is a mod favorite is hilarious when you consider that the bans from a few years back. But I like to think MC learned from that (mostly anyway).

Michael Chandra:
My brother will not return to this forum, so I should be fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version