NEWS

Hi, my name is Peter. And I have an addiction.

• 35 Replies

Phylos Fett

• Omae
  • Kind-of A Freelancer...
« Reply #15 on: <09-03-11/0032:10> »
It's only a conspiracy theory if it isn't true...

Valashar

• Omae
  • I'm always angry, but I usually hide it well.
« Reply #16 on: <09-03-11/0102:51> »
That, sir, is AWESOME!

edit:
but the colours are off <.<
that is so not the executor!

Could be the Lusankya.
Shadowrun Missions: GenCon 2013

We groped the cat, and tazed the baby.

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #17 on: <09-03-11/0112:05> »
Bastard...that better?

Much. Thanks. :)

I thought a mini Nebulon-B (thats the Rebel Medical Frigate) I did about ten years ago was nice. This blows that away.

I don't remember that one, actually. Do you have the LEGO kit number for it?

No becasue there isn't one. This was a kitbash I did with random pieces. No where near as good as what is out now, but it was a decent approximation for what I had at the time. It was about 10 inches long and the front section extended about four to five below the forward structure. I still have the core of it, but it's been modified several times over the years and was the visual representation for a Battletech warship concept I worked on in my Heavy Metal Aero program back in the day. I also found a companion ship I did, it was based off the Warrior-class Gunship from WEG (Star Wars D6) Crackens Threat Dossier.

Now, my stepson plays with my old leggos...minus my two ships of course.

That, sir, is AWESOME!

edit:
but the colours are off <.<
that is so not the executor!

Could be the Lusankya.

Only if the forward section had been "blown off" and revieled the massive "spear". Otherwise, I'd go with Iron Fist.
Bringing chaos, mayhem, and occasionally cookies to the Sixth World since 2052!

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.

Fallen

• Chummer
  • I like π
« Reply #18 on: <09-03-11/1230:09> »
Very awesome, good sir!  A very good addiction to have, I'm sure -- especially when one considers the minutia and patience required to pull these things off.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

Red Canti

• Omae
  • Hybrid Rainbow
« Reply #19 on: <09-03-11/1346:29> »
Actually, I believe my penchant to emergency plans and acquiring supplies for same to be worse than that.
See, people might think that now, but they'll be singing a different tune when the Russians try to invade.
« Last Edit: <09-15-11/1806:11> by Red Canti »
"Always Trust Mr. Johnson, always. Just make sure he knows he'd regret betraying that trust."

Stahlseele

• Omae
  • Elfen haben doofe Ohren.
« Reply #20 on: <09-03-11/1357:13> »
Hrm . . if i got rid of most of my lego pieces in the showcase behind me, i may actually have the room for something like that . .

How long did it take you to build that Pete?
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel
"In a free society, diversity is not disorder. Debate is not strife. And dissent is not revolution." - George W. Bush

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #21 on: <09-03-11/1411:04> »
Actually, I believe my penchant to emergency plans and acquiring supplies for same to be worse than that.
See, people might think that now, but they'll be singing a different tune when the Russians try to invade.
Russians, Chinese, North Koreans, USA, Mexicans, France, and a Coalition of African States.

And that doesn't even include the Zombie Plans.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #22 on: <09-03-11/2110:44> »
Russians, Chinese, North Koreans, USA, Mexicans, France, and a Coalition of African States.

And that doesn't even include the Zombie Plans.

What about Dragons?

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #23 on: <09-03-11/2302:10> »
What about Dragons?
Where do you think I live?  In some hellhole where high explosives and fully automatic, high caliber weapons are easy to be had?

No, I'm only near the USA...  :(

;)
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #24 on: <09-04-11/0945:12> »
How long did it take you to build that Pete?

Started on a Friday, finished on the following Sunday. And I didn't drop any of my usual weekend chores.
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

beowulf_of_wa

• Omae
  • just say no to rotary assault cannons and bubba.
« Reply #25 on: <09-04-11/1037:25> »
What about Dragons?
Where do you think I live?  In some hellhole where high explosives and fully automatic, high caliber weapons are easy to be had?

No, I'm only near the USA...  :(

;)

and some of us get to play with such things on a regular basis  ( and get paid for it also  ;D)
Carpe Noctem (seize the night)
Carpe per Diem (seize the pay), Carpe Dentum (seize the teeth), Carpe Denim (seize the pants)
Carpe Panem (seize the bread/capital)

no, i won't "just get over it."

NERPS!! for idiocy! NERPS!! for the minty fresh feeling! NERPS!! for gods! NERPS!! for guard duty!

Digital_Viking

• Omae
« Reply #26 on: <09-04-11/1212:09> »

and some of us get to play with such things on a regular basis  ( and get paid for it also  ;D)
*sigh*
I miss those days...
"Which is better and which is worse,I wonder - To understand or to not understand?"
"Understanding is always worse. To not understand is to never carry the burden of responsibility. Understanding is pain. But anything less is unacceptable."

rasmusnicolaj

• Omae
  • Не бойся смерти
« Reply #27 on: <09-20-11/0519:50> »
Ah Lego  ;D
Happy childhood memories. Actually I live only 30 min from the place where it is made.

Regards
Rasmus
Deplore killings made in the name of religion. Can't it just be for fun?

Stahlseele

• Omae
  • Elfen haben doofe Ohren.
« Reply #28 on: <09-20-11/0653:40> »
ah, happy childhood memories, indeed . .
my aunt used to know somebody who worked in the lego factory . . .
so yes, i got loads of lego for birthdays and christmas and the such.
and my cousin/her son too. he had a frigging sack big enough to fit me in filled with legos!
still can't believe that he sold that to somebody else and not me ._.
but i think i may have to get rid of most of my legos some time soon.
need more room for books and electronics i'm afraid <.<;,
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel
"In a free society, diversity is not disorder. Debate is not strife. And dissent is not revolution." - George W. Bush

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #29 on: <09-20-11/0906:08> »
Ah Lego  ;D
Happy childhood memories. Actually I live only 30 min from the place where it is made.

Regards
Rasmus
"Childhood" memories?

<.<
>.>

*moves new series 5 minifigs to the shelf*