Shadowrun General > The Secret History

The current Metaplots

<< < (4/78) > >>

Malathis:

--- Quote from: Lysanderz on ---Ares or Aztlan.

--- End quote ---

If it's for the online plot, then I'm going with Ares, fighting half human half insect creatues is more catchy and easier to hook new people on than all of Aztechnology/Aztlan's angles.

FlyDog:
SOTA 2073 has got Hestaby's speech about Sirrug tearing up Aztlan.  This is the same dragon who downed an entire jetliner for the hell of it.

Those wyrms gotta butt heads eventually, omae.

CanRay:

--- Quote from: FlyDog on ---SOTA 2073 has got Hestaby's speech about Sirrug tearing up Aztlan.  This is the same dragon who downed an entire jetliner for the hell of it.
--- End quote ---
I thought it was to get one guy on the plane?

Someone that was possibly one of the dragonslayers during the "Down Time", or a Dragon in disguise?

FlyDog:
Well, at least he didn't murder the shit out a few hundred people at 40,000 feet for no good reason, eh?

Sirrug....what a fragging guy......  It's like someone crossed Chuck Norris with the honey badger.

Mara:

--- Quote from: FlyDog on ---Well, at least he didn't murder the shit out a few hundred people at 40,000 feet for no good reason, eh?

Sirrug....what a fragging guy......  It's like someone crossed Chuck Norris with the honey badger.

--- End quote ---

You know...I kind of like Sirrug and Aden. All the other Dragons try to play nice..when these guys do something..
Nice is not in their vocabulary. Frankly, they are important because people get so used to the idea of Dragons
sitting around, teaching classes in college, running their corporations...sometimes, you just gotta be able to show
someone what the Wizwyrms are REALLY Capable of when they set their Will to it, you know?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version