Shadowrun General > The Secret History

Assets, INC

<< < (3/4) > >>

Angelone:
Axler is still alive. She is still working for the Draco Foundation as head of security I believe. A drawf matching Grinder's discription is active as well but it never states it's him just a black dwarf with 3 arms. I'll check for the specific references.

EDIT- Hmm... can't find any info on either at the moment. I could have sworn I read that Axler was working for the DF or DIMR as head of security, and about a 3 armed dwarf still running about. They were both really quick references though.

FastJack:
I'm going through some of my books for references in another project. If I find anything, I'll be sure to post it here.

... and Doc? Did you really want me to post that picture of you and that Kitteh protosapient last month?

Doc Chaos:
What... you... I... oooooh, that slimy son of a binary clock, he said that room was secure... ok ok, I'm all peaceful. Really.

On topic, looks like they cut all ties with the Assets members storylines, doubtful that we're gonna see them again.

The_Gun_Nut:
Unless Ghostwalker decides to drop by and check on his brother's projects.

Who would say no?

Wolfboy:
so the old VP and head of the DF disapeared during the coup huh....me thinks i smell a run posibility here ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version