NEWS

(I.C) Cleaning Up the Band

• 90 Replies

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« Reply #75 on: <10-09-10/2241:52> »
Axe continues his surveillance of the warehouse and sees that there are more people coming. They seem to be of every race, and ethnicity though humans are the majority. He relays to the group that there seems like there might be some type of meeting about to go on. The team in the Bistro talks for about 15 minutes trying to decide what to do when Y-Chan's comlink pings.

She answers it to Timithy's face. Hoi chummer. You weren't jerking me around it really is him. I have some friends who are into some radical group and I just saw your guy here. I am at a warehouse at (he gives you the address of the warehouse that Axe is watching). I hope you remember me later."

Now that she looks a bit closer Y-Chan realizes that he is in what looks like a bathroom stall.

"Someones coming I got to go" and the link goes dead and is turned off about 15 seconds later.
"Walking through walls isn't tough..... if you know where the doors are."
"It's not being seen that is the trick."

Walks Through Walls

Darkstorm

• Newb
« Reply #76 on: <10-10-10/0936:20> »
After taking the call, Y-Chan turns back to the group..."That was Tmithy. He claims he just saw Josh in the crowd at that warehouse. Who's up for a trip over there?"

Tobias

• Newb
« Reply #77 on: <10-10-10/1205:17> »
Monkey nods as he finishes up his coffee and pie.

"Lets head on over and look"
SR4 20th Anniversary Limited Edition 1136/1500

Darkstorm

• Newb
« Reply #78 on: <10-11-10/1148:28> »
Y-Chan comms Axe..."We got a call from that informant claiming that Josh is inside the warehouse with those people. We're going to head over there to check it out. Can you use your drone to check for any security issues we might run into?"

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #79 on: <10-11-10/1312:26> »
"Could you also dig up whatever info you can on this Timithy? It's probably a fake name, but you have that image I took and probly some vid from Y-chan chan. Let me know if you come up with anything. And yeah, security and layout would be great anytime now."

"Guys, this smells like an ambush to me. Any bright ideas?"

Maelstrom

• Chummer
« Reply #80 on: <10-13-10/0936:23> »
To group: "Yah okay, lookin'.  Head my way chummers."

OOC - Three actions, in this order:

Command the microdrone to fly the building perimeter, perception for surveillance and security systems, feed to my commlink.  If there is an unguarded opening into the building (i.e. window, grating, vent), use the drone's audio and visual perception - but don't send it any further inside than absolutely necessary.

Data Search "Timithy" name and face, starting with public-access Knight Errant police postings.

Data Search Vinny "Moon Dog" Fanchelli, including the neo-anarchists affiliation report.

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« Reply #81 on: <10-14-10/0533:00> »
The microdrone starts its recon of the building. The lack of security is so glaring that you do a second pass afraid that someone was really sneaky in how they installed the system. After 15 minutes of looking at grimy windows, disrepaired gutters, and rotting leaves you find a window that was left open. The drone hovers up and the camera looks inside.

The warehouse looks slightly larger than you expected and the sound seems to echo a bit. There are several conversations going on, but with a great voice analysis program you could probably start to pull apart the conversations. There is a make shift stage set up at one end of the warehouse with a crude wired sound system. (how 20th century) You think that there are maybe 50 to 75 people in the building at the moment. It looks like they are gathering for some sort of meeting

Walks Through Walls

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #82 on: <10-14-10/1141:41> »
"Will do. Keep me updated."

Joker uses his commlink to connect to his vehicle's autopilot, telling it to come to his location at top legal speed by using the grid. The silver Horseman makes its way to the bistro from the Mogul. When it arrives, he sets his empty beer bottle on the curb and hops in. changing to pilot mode, then shifting the thing back into run mode for speed, He zips down the alley-ways towards Axe's location.

((00C: I'm assuming Axe has given us his location. I don't think any of us have the right programs to find him without him showing us where he is. By the way, whatever this gathering is, I'm guessing it's probably going to be bad. Possibly the kinda thing we need to interrupt. The son is involved with neo-anarchists.))

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« Reply #83 on: <10-14-10/1659:42> »
(O.O.C. Axe has given you his location so that's no problem. The son????  I think you have mixed up adventures. Josh is the lead singer from Wounded Needle.)

You make it to Axe in a couple of minutes. From what he has seen Axe thinks the gathering is probably going to get going fairly quickly.

Walks Through Walls

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #84 on: <10-14-10/1932:22> »
((I'm not talking about josh. The son of the warehouse owner. Did I misread something?))
« Last Edit: <10-14-10/1934:58> by Joker »

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« Reply #85 on: <10-14-10/2152:45> »
The son of the tycoon is the one who owns the building. He is about early 20s to give you an idea of age. (think of the Paris Hilton type only male)

Walks Through Walls

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #86 on: <10-14-10/2158:18> »
((00C:
Okay, I found what I was referencing.
Axe's info search on the warehouse comes back as owned by one Vinny "Moon Dog" Fanchelli. He is the son of a very wealthy socialite who made his money trading stocks and bonds, gold and other rare metals. The son has been arrested a couple of times on minor vandalism type charges and one of the tabloid trids have him involved with neo-anarchists.
So, yeah I misread who the owner was, but the son might be a neo-anarchist. :)
Sorry for my confusion.))
« Last Edit: <10-14-10/2234:59> by Joker »

Darkstorm

• Newb
« Reply #87 on: <10-15-10/0644:01> »
Y-Chan, will grab the SUV and transport any of the other group members who are going and follow Joker to meet Axe.

Tobias

• Newb
« Reply #88 on: <10-17-10/1309:08> »
Monkey heads with Y-Chan to the SUV to meet up with Axe
SR4 20th Anniversary Limited Edition 1136/1500

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« Reply #89 on: <10-18-10/2051:07> »
You all arrive a block away from Axe's location and pile out of the SUV. Axe notices that it looks like the crowd is starting to congregate like whatever is going on is about to start. If you want to do something before they start you need to act soon.

Joker gets a text from your Johnson wanting to know what progress you have made so far

Walks Through Walls