NEWS

(O.O.C. Cleaning up the Band)

• 68 Replies

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #45 on: <09-20-10/0901:41> »
Well the spots are filled. Someone might drop though. Never know.
I'm sorry to hear about your comp. We waited until last night to give away your spot.

I might start GMing a run in the next week or so, so keep your eyes out for that. Right now I'm brushing up on my rules for it. Should be real fun. It will probably be a couple days before recruitment starts. I'm only gonna take people who aren't already playing in a game (I'll take GMs though). It's gonna be roleplay heavy and have some nice action too.

I'll PM you when recruitment starts. Will probably be 4 player.

rockstar

• Newb
« Reply #46 on: <09-20-10/1627:47> »
ok. will try again later. seems a shame to have put a few ays work into my character and not get to play

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #47 on: <09-24-10/2228:39> »
Axe's commlink competes for attention against the dessert and wins by a narrow margin.

The target in the alley didn't have anything too useful to say. He didn't seem 'bad', but was very elusive. Supposedly he's going to keep an eye out for Josh.

Axe frowns at the message, and responds, "Y-Chan, take a video shot of the guy now if you can without him knowing it, and send it to me, or at least describe him."

Axe commands the Fly-Spy microdrone to maneuver laterally to the ally (OOC: using Chan's commlink location if possible) while sending the video feed to my commlink.

OOC:
I will try to locate the man with the video feed, and have the drone shadow him.  If successful, I'll inform the group of my actions and follow 100-200 meters behind the drone.

Monkey and Y-chan have the still picture Joker took of this dude with my cybereyes imagelink. If either of them has cybereyes then chances are they have video of him.

Maelstrom

• Chummer
« Reply #48 on: <09-24-10/2318:55> »

Monkey and Y-chan have the still picture Joker took of this dude with my cybereyes imagelink. If either of them has cybereyes then chances are they have video of him.

Yes I want to shadow him if possible.  I think he's a little too convenient and more information about him should be helpful.

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #49 on: <09-24-10/2324:39> »
Agreed. I think he's more sinister than they realize. Would be good to know who he is and what he's up to.

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #50 on: <09-27-10/0744:05> »
Paladin, I'm waiting for your Father Twilight post before I post, since I don't have much to go on yet. Just letting you know in case you were waiting for me to post.

Maelstrom

• Chummer
« Reply #51 on: <09-27-10/1606:10> »
Guys, I came down with a nasty cold this weekend but will post again soon.

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #52 on: <09-27-10/1612:57> »
Get well soon, Maelstrom.
« Last Edit: <09-29-10/1354:29> by Joker »

Maelstrom

• Chummer
« Reply #53 on: <10-01-10/0756:39> »
Hi All,

I'm back, and not too much the worse for wear.

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #54 on: <10-01-10/0830:58> »
Welcome back, chummer.

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« Reply #55 on: <10-01-10/1907:26> »
I am trying to give you guys some time to act before you leave the clinic. If no one posts soon I'll just move things along with the next bit of info
"Walking through walls isn't tough..... if you know where the doors are."
"It's not being seen that is the trick."

Walks Through Walls

Father_Twilight

• Newb
« Reply #56 on: <10-01-10/2036:57> »
Honestly I can think of nothing else I want to ask anyone in the clinic since everyone seems to be honestly happy that I am meeting. Waiting for us to be able to investigate using alternative methods. :)

Darkstorm

• Newb
« Reply #57 on: <10-05-10/1029:14> »
Sorry, I did a stint in the hospital the last couple days, but should be back in action now.

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« Reply #58 on: <10-05-10/1847:46> »
Sorry to hear you were in the hospital. Hope you are doing well now. On the bright side you didn't miss much
"Walking through walls isn't tough..... if you know where the doors are."
"It's not being seen that is the trick."

Walks Through Walls

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #59 on: <10-05-10/1926:06> »
Welcome back. What were you in for?

Walks, this is why I mentioned the gender thing. Not a big deal. Just didn't want you to think that I mentioned it over something so trivial as saying dude. That would be kinda silly. :)

Joker smiles at Kathy as he and Father Twilight head out the door. The two have just made the sidewalk when Joker calls Monky on his link. "Meet us at the Bistro and let's go over what we have learned so far."

Monky and Y-Chan head back to the Bistro. You all meet back and start discussing your next move and getting some much needed food. After a half an hour of chowing and talking the waitress asks about desserts  when Y-Chan's comlink sounds letting him know he has an incoming call. He steps aside to take it.

The rugged face of Jenny, his Knight Errant officer contact, fills the screen. The serious look on her face tells him instantly this isn't an invite to dinner. "What the frag have you done?"
After a pause and studying his puzzled face she continues, "You have upset someone with some heat behind them. I just had to deflect two different inquires about you. I stalled them for about an hour or two, but thought you needed a heads up."

(O.O.C. Axe if you want to stay by the warehouse with your drone instead of going back to the bistro just let me know)

Also, in one of the more recent posts I read the word "aside" as "outside" the first time I read it. Sorry for misreading that. I didn't mean to seem like I was controlling Darkstorm's character and I'll change my post if needs be.
« Last Edit: <10-05-10/1936:12> by Joker »