NEWS

Rep Log

• 93 Replies

ARC

• Omae
« Reply #90 on: <11-05-11/0142:46> »
Some folks on here are corrupting their children.  ;D
One person's corruption is another's education. And if my daughter tries to get my SR books every chance she can, who am I to argue?
As long as they're reading.  ;D

I can't really say anything.  My boys are 5 this December and I have already started their nerdquest.  I spent 600 bucks on a wii, legos, and many other geeky toys.  When I move back to near Orlando next Summer, I already have some but I am going to have like 10 more Gundam models to put together with them.
Living the Electronic Dream

Zilfer

• Ace Runner
« Reply #91 on: <11-07-11/1722:52> »
One person's corruption is another's education. And if my daughter tries to get my SR books every chance she can, who am I to argue?

I can't really say anything.  My boys are 5 this December and I have already started their nerdquest.  I spent 600 bucks on a wii, legos, and many other geeky toys.  When I move back to near Orlando next Summer, I already have some but I am going to have like 10 more Gundam models to put together with them.

Oh god.... o.O! Why can't you be my dad? :P

*goes back to his musings on Shadowrunning*
Having access to Ares Technology isn't so bad, being in a room that's connected to the 'trix with holographic display throughout the whole room isn't bad either. Food, drinks whenever you want it. Over all not bad, but being unable to leave and with a Female Dragon? No Thanks! ~The Captive Man

ARC

• Omae
« Reply #92 on: <11-07-11/2002:17> »

Oh god.... o.O! Why can't you be my dad? :P

*goes back to his musings on Shadowrunning*

You'd have to ask my wife about that.
Living the Electronic Dream

Zilfer

• Ace Runner
« Reply #93 on: <11-08-11/1140:04> »
Lol, I think i'm too old to be your kid anyways ;P but I was just meaning you are a cool dad to be doing that.

I was raised playing video games and the like and the only person to play with was my friends on the rare occasion they could come over or my sister who was subpar to my gaming skills so it left something to be lacking. I did enjoy it the one time my mom tried to play halo. XD She stuck my friend with a sticky grenade in his downstairs when he was trying to help her. xD
Having access to Ares Technology isn't so bad, being in a room that's connected to the 'trix with holographic display throughout the whole room isn't bad either. Food, drinks whenever you want it. Over all not bad, but being unable to leave and with a Female Dragon? No Thanks! ~The Captive Man