NEWS

Tangled Currents - Preston

• 77 Replies

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #75 on: <04-24-16/1724:36> »
"Of course.  Seemed an opportunity to good to pass up.  But it also occurred to me that there could be other things I could learn from someone like that.  After all, she's professionally social, and that is my weak area.  So maybe ...working, and working on some professional development."

"The only thing is that I'm reluctant to give her a comm-code I use regularly, Andi neglected to arrange a back-up link for today -- gross oversight on my part.  I know we need to hurry back to the hotel, so I can't stop off and shop, but if I were to order one over the matrix, could I get it delivered to the hotel?"

[spoiler]I presume such services are available in 2075, for a premium?[/spoiler]

post 34
« Last Edit: <04-27-16/2203:56> by Beta »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #76 on: <04-24-16/1911:52> »
"Of course you can do that.  Have it sent care of my name.  And I am glad that you are making progress and am sure that you will find an opportunity to do more at the party.  And I did not say so earlier, but please do not feel too badly about the opera.  I pretty much know it by heart and this troupe is not the best I have seen, despite their supposed pedigree.  It makes me wonder if they do as poorly with other operas."

The car is waiting at the entrance and glides forward as you and Tanya appear at the top of the steps.  The chauffer is out and opening the passenger door by the you get to the curb.  Again, you notice a slight hesitation on Tanya's part before she slides into the car.  The driver confirms that the destination is the hotel and pulls the limo away from the opera house and into traffic.
« Last Edit: <04-24-16/2153:08> by Mercy Merchant »
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #77 on: <04-25-16/1543:01> »
OOC: Moving thread back over to Dumpshock, due to the ongoing slowness here. 

Find it at:  http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=41498