NEWS

Battleshop doesn't have all the Shadowrun PDFs

• 4 Replies

Wizard

• Newb
« on: <02-05-13/1818:44> »
I noticed that the Battleshop doesn't carry all the Shadowrun PDFs that DriveThruRPG does.

I prefer to buy from the Battleshop and have sent an email to info@shadowrun4.com so hopefully I will get an answer back.

Thought I would ask here just in case anyone knew why they were not available or even when they would be. Here is the list of the unavailable PDFs:

A Killing Glare
Brainscan
Celtic Double-Cross
Corporate Download
Cyberpirates!
Cybertechnology
Divided Assets
Elven Fire
Eye Witness
First Run
Imago
Ivy & Chrome
One Stage Before
Paradise Lost
Queen Euphoria
Rigger 2
Rigger 3
Rigger Black Book
Shadowrun, First Edition
Super Tuesday
Target: Smuggler Havens
Virtual Realities
Virtual Realities 2.0
« Last Edit: <02-05-13/1832:59> by Wizard »

Wizard

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <02-05-13/1901:53> »
Just letting everyone know that I recieved a response:

"Thank you very much for bringing that to my attention! These PDFs definitely should be on sale at the Battleshop--I've forwarded the information to the people who will take steps to make that happen."
« Last Edit: <02-05-13/1915:15> by Wizard »

Black

• Ace Runner
  • Rocking the Shadows since 1990
« Reply #2 on: <02-05-13/2038:25> »
Just letting everyone know that I recieved a response:

"Thank you very much for bringing that to my attention! These PDFs definitely should be on sale at the Battleshop--I've forwarded the information to the people who will take steps to make that happen."

I didnt realise that those products were ever in PDF?  I though the process of turning old dead-tree products into PDFs was ongoing and somewhat painful (as it requires the destruction of a good quality older book...)

Will be very happy when/if they are made available in PDF
Perception molds reality
Change perception and reality will follow
SR1+SR2+SR3++SR4+hb+++B?UB+IE+W+sa+m-gmM--P

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #3 on: <02-05-13/2331:43> »
We've been in the progress of trying to get all of the older books PDF'd.  It's a slow progress, because as noted the easiest way to do this is to destroy a physical book. I donated a bunch of stuff to CGL this summer (Extra books I had picked up) so that we could get some new PDFs together.

Bull

Wizard

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <02-05-13/2335:53> »
I donated a bunch of stuff to CGL this summer (Extra books I had picked up) so that we could get some new PDFs together.

Much appreciated  :). It's great to have all that old stuff available again. Brings back old memories.