NEWS

Connecticon 2012 Hartford Connecticut July 13-15th

• 3 Replies

Ravenspoe

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
  • Matrix Drama Monkey
« on: <01-27-12/1624:05> »
Over 8,000 people attended ConnectiCon in 2011, making it one of New England's largest pop culture events. Why pop culture you ask? Well, because ConnectiCon doesn't focus on just one element of fandom, the convention's organizers are fans of a lot of different things, so we focus on all of the awesome stuff that we like including: web comics, anime, console games, board games, table top miniatures, science fiction, fantasy, comics books, roleplaying games, live action roleplaying, collectible card games, and horror. You name it we've probably got something related going on, even Madden Football, and spontaneous games of Twister while folks wait in line! ConnectiCon has "Everything but the kitchen sink!"

Our Shadowrun Missions Op J.R. will be back again in 2012 running events throughout the weekend.

Come check us out!
Rev. James Carpio - Freelance Writer & Game Designer
Chapter 13 Press : Creators of Pulp Era, Spookybeans!, Tales from the Funk!
Tales for the Fallen Empire: A sword and sorcery setting coming soon!
Hear me rant at "Quoth the Raven"

Icetower

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <05-25-12/1312:22> »
Cool. I'm down in Norwalk, It'd be nice to get in a SR game. I'll try to pop up there.

bmoham

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <07-02-12/1040:06> »
Does anyone know if they're still running Missions stuff? From the website it seems like they're not.

Teutonic Overlord

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #3 on: <07-02-12/1904:48> »
Go to www.catalystdemos.com and you will find the SR events that JR will be running.  I do not see any Missions listed, but he has several Shadowrun events.  They are also listed on the con website.  He still has some spots left, so hurry on over and get signed up for them!
Ray Rigel
Former Shadowrun Missions Developer and Event Coordinator
Catalyst Demo Team