NEWS

2072 News

• 6 Replies

Justice

• Newb
« on: <11-13-12/1842:25> »
I'm running a game in late 2072 so I can run through the season 4 Missions for my players. I also want to try to incorporate canon and metaplot information in screamsheet announcements in addition to news that the players impact on the game. Does anyone have any ideas of how to track these down other than perusing the various sourcebooks?

Thanks in advance.

Ramid

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <11-14-12/1221:36> »
I have been tracking down some of these myself. and using in my ongoing campaign

http://loto.freeforums.org/scream-sheets-all-the-news-not-fit-for-print-t13.html some of these are canon or metaplot things.

others are subtle hints concerning adventures my group is playing and some are things i make up to add to the confusion

Feel free to use any of it.

Funnily enough i came to the forum today to post asking for people to post Scream sheets from their campaign here :) so i could
use them for extra athmosphere and give my players a feel for them not being the only game in town.

Justice

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <11-15-12/2121:23> »
Thanks for the link, it's appreciated.

Mantis

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <11-15-12/2129:57> »
I have a huge whack of Denver and LA scream sheets I did up for the Denver Missions and Ghost Cartels campaigns. I could post them to google docs for you to freely loot if you like.

rvianarpg

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <11-17-12/0649:24> »
im brazilian, and im creating a denver campaing with the help of Missions. Can you google docs to me ?

thanks in advance

Kat9

« Reply #5 on: <11-17-12/1134:35> »
I have a huge whack of Denver and LA scream sheets I did up for the Denver Missions and Ghost Cartels campaigns. I could post them to google docs for you to freely loot if you like.

My GM might like those.

Mantis

• Omae
« Reply #6 on: <11-18-12/1146:33> »
OK. Here is the link. As usual with such things,let me know if it doesn't work.  ;)
https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B25wztGsDMEzQ01pLW96TU1nX2c/edit