NEWS

Into the Chaos (IC)

• 1203 Replies

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1080 on: <03-25-17/2115:56> »
Simone breathes out "Fucking aye, Sovereign." Her estimation of the scary mage goes up several notches.  She sends a second message. >>Team [Simone]:  Our scary mage has brought a mighty spirit from somewhere and it claims to be able to defeat the drones coming to the house.  Do we want the sniper team to remain there or leave?<<
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1081 on: <03-26-17/1201:52> »
@Maxwell, Simone, Irris, Nyx - the drones open fire at you piercing the roof with bullets as soon as the concealment of the spirit is gone. Careful observation was that their initial target was not you but Devon - they were sent to keep him safe.

At the sight of Maxwell Devon's face suddenly paled , "Oh no, oh no... please don't hurt me." he mumbled and stood up and begun running.  In the meanwhile, two of the drones use suppressive fire at the Simone and the van spraying anything in their path.

[spoiler]
Maxwell you roll edge - you need 1 success to not be hit. (you cannot roll reaction because you are projecting). If you are hit then the van's armor is added to your own because you are inside.
Supressive Fire: 2#9d6t5 2 3

Drone fire at Nyx:
Fire at Nyx: 15d6t5 3 dodge at -9, Damage is 10P + net hits.

Drone fire at Irris:
Fire at Irris: 9d6t5 2 dodge at -9, damage is 10P + net hits.

suppresive fire @irris and Nyx.
Supressive Fire (irris + nyx): 9d6t5 4

You have no cover on the roof so you have to roll reaction + edge not to be hit. Damage is 10P + net hits.

All actions in your initiative are with -4 for Irris and Nyx, -3 for Simone (maxwell is unaffected due to projection).
[/spoiler]

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #1082 on: <03-26-17/1406:09> »
Quote from: Stuttrboy
Ayato follows Kynos through the barrier after deactivating all his magic.  Once through he reactivates everything and Keeps an eye into the astral for any magical threats.

[spoiler]I don't know what to roll for the combat sense spell so if someone would handle that for me we would appreciate it.[/spoiler]
Speech  Matrix  Sub-vocal  Thoughts

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
― Lewis Carroll

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1083 on: <03-26-17/1424:06> »
@Ayato and Kynos - the elevator is trap free as much as you can tell. The problem is that you need a mark on it to travel. The matrix icons are locked for you.

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1084 on: <03-26-17/1436:37> »
Kynos shrugged <<I hope you know how to rappel>>
Kynos made sure he killed whatever camera or other sensors were in the cabin then, once again, the micro welder came out and Kynos began to cut a hole into floor of the elevator and pulled out a spool of 100m microwire. Me made sure that there was a second hole, so that he had a place to tie the rope to.
Than he began the descent, looking for a ladder he could swing to. Otherwise he'd just climb the whole way down.

[spoiler]
Climbing: 10d6t5 4 [10d6t5=3, 6, 3, 5, 3, 2, 5, 3, 5, 2]

[/spoiler]
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1085 on: <03-26-17/2245:17> »
Simone throws herself prone to avoid the suppression fire, calling out, rather unnecessarily, for everyone to duck.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1086 on: <03-31-17/0316:15> »
@Simone,Maxwell, Irris, Nyx as you roll off to save yourself from the bullets the drones suddenly lose interest. It takes a brief moment to understand - but they seem to be back to their original patrol route.  The patrol is another thing though and whatever effected the drones did not seem to affect it. You have a minute or two to think on your next step.

@Kynos, Ayato You slide down the elevator shaft and are able to select the floor you want. You are at ground level and there are two floors below you. From Nyx's intel, -1 is crew quarters (and possibly the control room)  and -2 is the pixie lab.

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1087 on: <03-31-17/0554:37> »
"Seems like it's time to face the main force of this operation. Make sure your gasmask is tight and your chem seal is up. This will get nasty."
Kynos readied his rifle and gave Ayato the micro welder to cut a hole. As soon as this was done, Kynos planned to fire a few pepperpunch grenades inside to set the stage for their assault.
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1088 on: <03-31-17/2320:15> »
Simone stands up and heads to a corner of the house where she can wait for the patrol.  >>Team [Simone]:  Does anyone need any medical care after that dust up?<<

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #1089 on: <04-02-17/1531:44> »
[spoiler]Damage Resistance: 2#36d6t5 13 14
If the damage is 10P and if their is no Armor Pen then I fully soak the incoming bullet hail.[/spoiler]

The roto-drones let loose a barrage of lead against him.  A mindless spray and pray that won't yield aught.  Simone's reinforced armored car softened up the bullets.  Leaving Maxwell virtually unharmed in that frantic attack.  Still manifested, he glides over to Simone and lets her know hes fine.  "Bullets couldn't pierce through the van.  I'd feel it otherwise."  Whipping his head round' in the direction of the scared running man.  Rasping out another annoyance.  "I have terrible conniptions about being shot at.  Is his life a necessity or merely a luxurious obstacle?"
Speech|Thoughts|Matrix|Whisper|Astral|Descriptors and Narrative

Kuirem

• Omae
« Reply #1090 on: <04-03-17/0446:05> »
As he made his way back to the vehicles Wheely spots the drones as they fire on the roof, he is about to reach for his RCC as they go back. The relief is short lived though as he notices the patrol hurrying to the building. While being careful not to draw unecessary attention he draws his Savalette and divert his course to the building to help his teammates if and when things will go worst.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1091 on: <04-03-17/0932:17> »
@Wheely the patrol is far from you and the way to the building is clear. Within few minutes you find yourself near the building watching the dead corpses of two well armed security guards and a large pool of blood that wets the soil around one of the two. That one was literally cut in half by a sharp weapon (Ayato's katana).

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #1092 on: <04-03-17/2233:55> »
[Noëmie "Nyx" d'Orville - January 14th, 2076 - Pixie farm, Seattle]

As the drones approached menacingly, Noëmie took some precautions by reinforcing her body. A good idea as the drones opened fire. When the dust settles, she stands up from the place she ended in on the roof, blood trickling from one of her sleeve. It doesn't seem too serious though, especially considering that she doesn't seem to pay it any mind. She doesn't seem pleased at all though as she growls >>Team [Nyx]: I'll be fine. I'd like to find out who sent those drones though, I'd like to have a few words with whoever it was.<<

[spoiler]
With the soaking pools, I don't take any damage from drain just by buying successes.
Attribute boost (Body): 7d6t5 3
Dodge dice pool would be negative, so... Straight to soak.
Soak [13] (Body 10 + Coat 12 + Hardened Armour 4): 26d6t5 8, +2 auto successes, 3P taken
Reaction + Edge: 5d6t5 2, hit
Soak [10] (Body 10 + Coat 12 + Hardened Armour 4): 26d6t5 10, +2 auto successes, no damage
If I'm not mistaken, damage from suppressive fire is only base damage, net successes don't count.
[/spoiler]
"Speech" | *Thoughts* | >>Matrix<< | ~Astral~

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1093 on: <04-03-17/2318:50> »
Simone shakes her head at the scary mage.  "I do not see him as necessary to me, but neither do I think he deserves to die.  He should probably be restrained before he brings the police out, although the shots being fired are probably already doing that.  Our efforts might be better served in destroying the drones and the patrol approaching us."

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1094 on: <04-03-17/2356:25> »
[spoiler] Notice that Nyx is hurt and took 3 P from attack. Suppressive fire she can just roll off the roof to avoid. [/color]