NEWS

Who or what is the Shella ????

• 12 Replies

Hellion

• Omae
« on: <06-30-13/0150:54> »
ok I've just been reading Vice and when I got to the last chapter it list the Interpol most wanted... And at the end of the Crimson moon stalker entry is a shadow talk comment by axis mundi mentioning that he belives that the Shella is back.... Who or what is it ????
Its not the victors who write the history books, its the suvivors

Red Canti

• Omae
  • Hybrid Rainbow
« Reply #1 on: <06-30-13/1727:55> »
Hmm, Goofy plothook I guess?
"Always Trust Mr. Johnson, always. Just make sure he knows he'd regret betraying that trust."

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #2 on: <06-30-13/1735:58> »
The glowing text, it burns us!!!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3 on: <06-30-13/1835:29> »
Hmm, Goofy plothook I guess?

Seriously man.  We don't all use the default forum theme, so your text can be pretty difficult to read for some of us.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #4 on: <06-30-13/1935:45> »
The Shella is some kind of possession entity that makes the possessed go around killing people in horrible ways. It was in an early adventure that I can't remember right now. I'm away from all my early edition books at this time so hopefully someone remembers.

Edit- I think it was in Threats or Threats 2.
« Last Edit: <06-30-13/1938:02> by Angelone »
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

Hellion

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: <06-30-13/2048:39> »
Suck it up Princess :P

The Shella is some kind of possession entity that makes the possessed go around killing people in horrible ways. It was in an early adventure that I can't remember right now. I'm away from all my early edition books at this time so hopefully someone remembers.

Edit- I think it was in Threats or Threats 2.

Thanks i will see if i can get a copy of threats and/ or threats 2 and hurt my eyes reading it a bit.... (i love my ipad but having to read late at night because the better half wants to sleep ends up hurting my eyes)
« Last Edit: <06-30-13/2054:03> by Hellion »

Valashar

• Omae
  • I'm always angry, but I usually hide it well.
« Reply #6 on: <06-30-13/2134:38> »

If we can't read your questions, we can't answer them.
Shadowrun Missions: GenCon 2013

We groped the cat, and tazed the baby.

Hellion

• Omae
« Reply #7 on: <06-30-13/2148:11> »

If we can't read your questions, we can't answer them.
i understand that was just having some fun with Canray...

Tzeentch

• Newb
« Reply #8 on: <07-04-13/2242:57> »
The shella (it's not capitalized) is a "spectral wendigo" with a form of possession. It's detailed in the writeup for Corey Martin in the old Prime Runners sourcebook (pp. 86 - 88). Basically, it can turn an already rather tough badass in a really tough badass with Regeneration and enhanced senses. Oh, and an endless craving for metahuman flesh.

As that book took place in 2055, I doubt that ol' Corey is still with us, but the shella (or it's pals) may still be around and they're hungry. Oh yes, they're hungry.

Hellion

• Omae
« Reply #9 on: <07-05-13/0557:48> »
The shella (it's not capitalized) is a "spectral wendigo" with a form of possession. It's detailed in the writeup for Corey Martin in the old Prime Runners sourcebook (pp. 86 - 88). Basically, it can turn an already rather tough badass in a really tough badass with Regeneration and enhanced senses. Oh, and an endless craving for metahuman flesh.

As that book took place in 2055, I doubt that ol' Corey is still with us, but the shella (or it's pals) may still be around and they're hungry. Oh yes, they're hungry.

Thanks sounds almost like a horror.... Or at least a very minor horror

Valashar

• Omae
  • I'm always angry, but I usually hide it well.
« Reply #10 on: <07-06-13/1129:03> »

Thank you for the book info... this is getting a write-up into SR5 as soon as I'm away from my players/roommates at work tonight.  ;D
Shadowrun Missions: GenCon 2013

We groped the cat, and tazed the baby.

Parker

• Omae
  • Remember, can't spell damage without mage!
« Reply #11 on: <07-12-13/1546:50> »

Ahh yes, ya gotta love the old material that ya can spring on new players! (insane laughter echoes shadowy lair)  :D
I'm not Mad...insane a bit...but not mmmaaaddd!
(insane giggle as lightning flashes and thunder rolls.)

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
  • I Have Taken All Shadowrun To Be My Province
« Reply #12 on: <07-17-13/0023:41> »
Ahh yes, ya gotta love the old material that ya can spring on new players! (insane laughter echoes shadowy lair)  :D
Or old material you can evolve into new threats ...
Pananagutan & End/Line

Old As McBean, Twice As Mean
"Oh, gee - it's Go-Frag-Yourself-O'Clock."
New Wyrm!! Now with Twice the Bastard!!

Laés is ... I forget. -PiXeL01
Play the game. Don't try to win it.