NEWS

Shadowrun on Discord

• 5 Replies

Wolfboy

• Omae
  • life sucks, deal with it
« on: <03-22-20/1947:57> »
As it starts on the tin, is there a general Shadowrun server for Discord? I know CGL is a bit, overloaded and probably couldn't run one, but i have done a general search, both here and on discord and come up empty, which if there is, it means they are invite only. Can anyone help me?
May god grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, to change the things I can, and the firepower to make the difference.

Suicide is never the answer, now homicide on the other hand, that has posibilities.

7.62 Russian, when it absolutely has to be done under budget

Stainless Steel Devil Rat

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <03-22-20/1955:15> »
Shadowrun Missions Online hosts official SRM play via discord.

RPG mechanics exist to give structure and consistency to the game world, true, but at the end of the day, you’re fighting dragons with algebra and random number generators.

Chalkarts

• Omae
  • I'm a Street Painter in South Georgia.
« Reply #2 on: <03-31-20/2008:27> »
Runnerhub does a persistent world game
I paint the pavement.  It's what I do.  Check it out on Instagram, @Chalkarts

Wolfboy

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <04-04-20/2210:36> »
thanks folks, i'll try runnerhub as that sounds more my speed atm was considering the idea of doing a new version of our venerable Virtual Underworld 93 but i'll check this out first

edit: Runnerhub does not seem to show up on Discord, is it an invite only room? or is it not discord?
« Last Edit: <04-04-20/2258:12> by Wolfboy »
May god grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, to change the things I can, and the firepower to make the difference.

Suicide is never the answer, now homicide on the other hand, that has posibilities.

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #4 on: <04-05-20/0738:02> »
There's also a Discord server for The Shadowcasters Network itself, which has a 'runners wanted' channel for those looking to play/host a game. This might work: https://discordapp.com/invite/7mSWz5J
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Wolfboy

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: <04-11-20/2255:55> »
thanks, that one worked, getting verified now, though i'm more for discussion and fanfiction than anything else ATM