Catalyst Game Labs > Official Announcements

The Way of the Adept kicks off Shadowrun Options line

<< < (19/19)

Critias:

--- Quote from: Mäx on ---
--- Quote from: Critias on ---I can tell you that there is (at least) one more Way Of the ... book in the works, that I know of.  Or, at least, I think I can (without it counting as an NDA violation).

--- End quote ---
I'm pretty sure Jason has said the same think, so you should be save ;)

--- End quote ---
Yeah, that tends to be my earmark.  "Jason said more Way of _____ books are coming," and "Jason said there's fiction in the works," and that sort of thing.  I figure once he says it, I'm fair game to disseminate the information, or play parrot, or what-have-you.

But anyways, yeah.  There's at least one other Way of book, that I know of, being worked on.  Two, I think, but one I know of for quite certain.

Henker:
It is a GM decision to choose what he wants to have in his game, but I definitely like "way of the adept".
From my point of view however it is more a book to be used by a GM to introduce new misteries or "ways" to his players who play physical adepts.

JustADude:

--- Quote from: Henker on ---It is a GM decision to choose what he wants to have in his game, but I definitely like "way of the adept".

--- End quote ---

Speaking of GM decisions... is WotA legal for Missions?

Critias:

--- Quote from: JustADude on ---
--- Quote from: Henker on ---It is a GM decision to choose what he wants to have in his game, but I definitely like "way of the adept".

--- End quote ---

Speaking of GM decisions... is WotA legal for Missions?

--- End quote ---
Unfortunately, no.  As part of the Shadowrun Options line (even as, currently, the only part of said line) it's a set of optional rules, and as such it's currently not allowed for Missions games. 

When I stat up Missions NPCs I still like to add some (optional) stats for them if they happen to be adepts, but that's just because I like the rules and want to have 'em there for folks that might use 'em in a home game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version