Catalyst Game Labs > Official Announcements

The Way of the Adept kicks off Shadowrun Options line

<< < (2/19) > >>

Patrick Goodman:
He did; that's Rusty's baby all the way through. I rather like it, and will probably be implementing it in my own games (if I ever get to have another game...).

Critias:

--- Quote from: GeLrIrToCrH on ---I would love to hear Critias' thoughts on this, as he seems to be quite the authority on adepts....

--- End quote ---
I'm firmly of the opinion it's the greatest piece of Shadowrun material ever written, and that the writer of said sourcebook is the best looking writer in the history of the proression.  Priced at a measly $.33 per page, I believe it to be the greatest value available on the internet today, with cleverly repurposed artwork from classic Shadowrun books having been masterfully used to keep prices low.  I think it has the best fiction ever, and the perfect blend of drama, humor, and information in its Jackpoint chatter.  The rules are the rules an angel would sing to us if they flew low enough to grace us with their wisdom, and the...wait, hold on a sec.

Dammit, Goodman gave me away!   >:(

GeLrIrToCrH:
LOL  :) After reading Chase, Hop, and Angels, I now have a new found interest in adepts and definetly plan on picking this up. (Well, Angels wasn't really about adepts, but your fiction is fantastic!) I'm very excited to see what else comes out of this new line and I'm glad to see this starting the charge.... +2 to you Critias!

Teyl_Iliar:
Thanks for the hard work Critias! :D I'm looking forward to the read.

Critias:

--- Quote from: GeLrIrToCrH on ---LOL  :) After reading Chase, Hop, and Angels, I now have a new found interest in adepts and definetly plan on picking this up. (Well, Angels wasn't really about adepts, but your fiction is fantastic!)

--- End quote ---
Chase is the only Adept outta those couple stories (and he's got a quick name-drop in Attitude, just as a quick aside), actually...but I'm glad you like 'em.   8)  Way of the Adept kicks off with a short piece of fiction, too, so you should enjoy it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version