NEWS

Power Plays (Corp guide) released

• 34 Replies

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #30 on: <07-08-21/1620:58> »
Danke! There was at one point a plan to do some shenanigans with actual votes being available for the playerbase, but with Covid, everything kind of went sideways.

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #31 on: <07-09-21/0838:06> »
It would have been cool, had there been a normal convention season, to have something like a prime runners mission (or set thereof) where players got to make some choices that impacted the final result (kind of like the intent had been with Boston Lockdown -- so far as I could tell the 'send in what your players did' there fizzled out.  But by using conventions/demo agents it might have been possible to get something more timely and consistent.  Ah well, maybe for some future plot point)

Fika

• Newb
« Reply #32 on: <09-03-21/0346:33> »
One last question for you, Beta; any thoughts about the Ares CEO situation? Anyone you're pulling for?

About the CEO situation, I'm really curious about Bishop. Is he link to Ronin / Babel from back in the days? (his african background doesn't match though...)

Sascha Morlok

• Newb
« Reply #33 on: <09-19-21/1518:58> »
So, any comments on S-K? Would like if my writing in contrast to Market Panic improved or not.
German Freelancer for Pegasus Spiele
Wrote the S-K chapter of Market Panic and Power Plays

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #34 on: <09-19-21/2049:58> »
So, any comments on S-K? Would like if my writing in contrast to Market Panic improved or not.

I'd have to go back and re-read for anything more specific, but I do recall when reading through the S-K section having a thought about how the write-up was sharper than I'd read previously and pulled the company into focus more (something difficult with a company as big as S-K!)  I had a bit of the same thought about MCT.