Coddlesworth's Clockwork Circus

• 1 Replies

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« on: <12-04-19/2230:10> »
Hey-o!

Wanted to share something I'm working on outside of Shadowrun and maybe drum up some support for it. Yes, it's hard to imagine I have any time to do non-Shadowrun stuff between Missions Dev and Errata (we're so close)...

So, Coddlesworth's Clockwork Circus is a graphic series I'm writing, to be illustrated by Slobodan Jovanovich, set in a fantasy-steampunk world. An ancient 'calamity' divided the planet and magic was effectively locked in one half, while the rest of the world learned to go without. When the 'walls' separating them fall away, there's a meeting of what has effectively become two different worlds.

Of course, this brings the underlying cause of the original calamity back into play and the series follows two halflings from the magic side as they join a traveling 'clockwork circus' while seeking answers to personal mysteries.

I'm having fun with it, but getting it illustrated is no cheap feat, so I've set up a Patreon to help bring this project to completion. I can do it alone, but with help, it will see release much faster (like, one-two years to get illustrated on my own).

If you think you might be interested in supporting as a patron, you can take a peek at the Patreon site:

https://www.patreon.com/dannyyun

If you can't or don't want to, that's fine, too... I'll post a few little updates here so you can see how it's going.

That's just like... your opinion, man.

adzling

« Reply #1 on: <12-05-19/1030:03> »
kudos for following your passion Jayde.
Best of luck!