NEWS

Panzerknacker [OOC]

• 355 Replies

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #45 on: <09-26-16/1016:10> »
Hey, sorry i haven't updated the online sheet

I have done the work, quick summary.  Sheet i posted was a base, did some minor mods to spells, with the additional stuff i bought 2 new skills and bonded two sustaining foci which also ate most of the money.  Remainder went to FFBA a taser.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #46 on: <09-26-16/1041:27> »
@gilga & Crossbow: Before we start doing any other roleplaying, can you please send me a summary of what a good matrix inquiry will dig up about your chars? related or suspected SINs, crimincal record, medical record, news, social media entries, and stuff like this.
Stuff you will find about Yael Bar in a matrix search, first you will probably search for the SIN she presents: Anna Mirochnik, as Yael is sinless.

SIN: The SIN registry says that Anna Mirochnik is an awakened human female at the age of 21 and was born in Seattle.

University:
Anna's SIN revels that she has no paper trail and lives in a single bedroom apartment in one of the less expensive dormatories of Seattle University, where she has been studying for the last three years.  Anna is enrolled to a bechlor degree in 'spellcasting for practitioners', and seems to progress well with the courses, her grades are mediocre. She needs five more courses to graduate, and she seems to struggle with the more theoretic courses. Anna is currently enrolled to a course named:
'Topologic metaplanes' for the third time in a row. This is currently her only course, and the most difficult among the courses she needs to finish.  Anna is active is in the social life of the university and attends most of the parties. She also frequently buy tickets to musical concerts.

Musical Scene:
Anna is the guitarist and one of two singers in a band called "Tractor Strikes Back" or "TSB".  They have a small core of fans, but apply to such a small society that it is evidently clear that Anna cannot sustain herself with her music. The songs seems to describe the frustrations of university life. The band also do some low paying gigs in some of the clubs playing cover gigs.  Anna also often perform in local open mike clubs where she usually sings.

Connection to the Barrens: 
There are a couple sightings of Anna in a local street clinic in Redmond, that a good decker should be able to uncover. In one of the sightings, she is a care giver and in the other she is the patient. Victim of what appears to be a pistol shot.

Work:
Anna's SIN is linked in the tax report of a lawyer named Debbie Miller - that deals mainly in criminal law.

Misc:
There is a blog post that mention an Anna M, that used her 'magic' and advice to help a middle ranked manager perform well in a
an important business presentation. With a hot recommendation for Anna's services, most of the follow up complains say that the number is disconnected.  A little hacking can reveal that the the number refers to a comlink that was once used by Anna but is not used anymore, further digging reveals that Anna switches comlinks every several months. The numbers she gave the university, and these that appear online are all unused anymore.
« Last Edit: <09-26-16/1049:25> by gilga »

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #47 on: <09-27-16/2150:30> »
Where did you get that fixer name?

Fixer- Three-Toes is that guy from the neighborhood who handles the ‘business’ and keeps things cool.  They have a purely professional relationship, but the dwarf is the one who Devon went to to put the word out that he was looking for shadowwork.  For the record, Devon knows for a fact his feet are pristine, and will NEVER ask about his name.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #48 on: <09-29-16/2100:28> »
The ID that Devon is broadcasting is a fake.

Devon Harris' SIN was lost in the Crash.  There is not a lot of of online presence from him, until he started running he really hadn't done anything of note out side of the Oasis.  You might find him in the background imagery of some Barrens PR event or activism, but he really tries to keep a low profile.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #49 on: <09-29-16/2200:30> »
Updated the sheet, would like the option to rewrite if it is okay to use Bullets & Bandages, there is some neat combat medic gear I would be interested in.

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #50 on: <09-30-16/0011:57> »
@gilga thanks for the description. Very nice!

@Crossbow & badneighbor: Would you pleace update with the info bnc can dig up about the two of you? Or, for the first impression, what she can get outta your switched-on devices (control rig, commlink, etc.)? If there's anything indicitating that you might be more than the odd bystander, bnc is ready and willing to, uhm, investigate a bit closer. That is, she'll rape your commlink if she gets the impression you might not be here out of happenstance.
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #51 on: <09-30-16/0611:00> »
You really aren't going to get much from him, that is why I told you it was a fake earlier.  He looks like a normal shlub, not dressing to impress or to advertise.  Just a guy in a bar.

badneighbor

• Chummer
« Reply #52 on: <09-30-16/1545:53> »
Kite has a rating 4 fake SIN with a lot of associated (fake) licences: Automatic Weapons, Driver's License, Drone, Restricted Cyberware, Pilot License, Marine License, all also Rating 4. Her commlink is a Hermes Icon (device rating 5), running silent. All of her modifications are alphaware, and wireless capability would be switched on. She does not have her RCC with her.

There's no unusual activity associated with her fake SIN: she uses it for pretty mundane stuff.

Let me know if there's anything else bnc would want to know.

I'll post another IC to get Kite to the meet as soon as I can.

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #53 on: <09-30-16/1553:07> »
Updated the sheet, would like the option to rewrite if it is okay to use Bullets & Bandages, there is some neat combat medic gear I would be interested in.

Sure, knock yourself out. As long as play hasn't started in earnest, you are free to modify.

By the way: I'm back from my work trip and have finally a keyboard instead of a smartphone's touch screen to post  :)
« Last Edit: <09-30-16/1603:36> by Jack_Spade »
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #54 on: <09-30-16/1608:44> »
@gilga  Don't know how peripheral vision works in Astral but the scrawny mulatto dude at the bar is magically active and sporting 12 total force worth of foci, so that might be a thing you see.   8)

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #55 on: <09-30-16/1620:16> »
Hard to miss I assume, I'll write something about it. Your char is talking to bnc right so he should be right in front of Yael.

Yael carries no foci or active spells by the way (but is awakened and unaugmented and in perfect health).

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #56 on: <09-30-16/1711:21> »
No Devon is by himself at the bar.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #57 on: <09-30-16/1719:11> »
I see I see, so both of them are at the bar - this can be interesting ;)

SquirrelDude

• Omae
« Reply #58 on: <09-30-16/1943:06> »
Also the person next to bnc is awakened so he might have something come up, be he'll be masking. I'll preemptively roll it for if/when your Mage decides to have a look.

Masking: 8d6t5 3

"normal speech"
"under your breath"
thought
Astral
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
" translated foreign language" (Foreign Language)

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #59 on: <10-01-16/0518:57> »
For when she assenses Slobber.
Assensing(auras): 13d6t5 4

I get that she can see through the masking but I am uncertain what it means - is it like 1 hit or like 4?