NEWS

Street Legend Supplimental

• 41 Replies

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #15 on: <01-07-12/1626:24> »
Even the Trailer Trash Elves from the CAS who can barely keep their mobile homes from falling apart?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Patrick Goodman

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Fixing the fixless since 2016
« Reply #16 on: <01-07-12/1703:50> »
Especially those.
Former Shadowrun Errata Coordinator

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #17 on: <01-07-12/1724:14> »
Especially those.
"Hey, Ma!  Come lookit these funny folk what think we rule tha' world!"  "Hell, boy, if'n that was true, you'd think we'd live in this here tornado magnet???"

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #18 on: <01-08-12/0138:14> »
Now I'm trying to recall the percentage of Elves in the CAS. I know it's low, but not *how* low.

TO THE BOOKS!

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #19 on: <01-08-12/0300:12> »
Not low enough that I'm sure there's some in Trailer Parks being White Trash.  ;D

Hell, the idea of Redneck Elves back home is hilarious.

"Dad, are you sure this is a good idea?  That is five CASES of Dynamite."  "You just hold my beer and watch this!"

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Nath

• Omae
« Reply #20 on: <01-08-12/1302:50> »
Now I'm trying to recall the percentage of Elves in the CAS. I know it's low, but not *how* low.
According to Shadows of North America (2062), 4% of the CAS population were elves. That's the second lowest percentage (after Tsimshian 2%), the average in North American countries being around 10%. With 4.2 millions elves, it nonetheless is the second largest elven population in North America (18.9 millions elves in the UCAS, 4.0 millions in Tir Tairngire).

Neurosis

• Chummer
  • ain't no rest for the wicked
« Reply #21 on: <01-09-12/0131:04> »
Not low enough that I'm sure there's some in Trailer Parks being White Trash.  ;D

Hell, the idea of Redneck Elves back home is hilarious.

"Dad, are you sure this is a good idea?  That is five CASES of Dynamite."  "You just hold my beer and watch this!"

Redneck elves are far less dangerous than their cousins, redneck trees.
~"Pirates and bankrobbers, not lawyers and CEOs
Stockbrokers ain't no heroes!"~

Devon Oratz//CGL Freelancer
My Blog: tarotAmerican
My RPGs: endTransmission.

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #22 on: <01-09-12/0141:25> »
Redneck trees...oh geez.  I do wonder if such things are possible in the Sixth World though.
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #23 on: <01-09-12/0602:22> »
I am picturing Treebeard speaking in a Southern drawl now.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

raggedhalo

• Omae
« Reply #24 on: <01-09-12/0636:35> »
NSFW: Redneck Trees.

Don't say I didn't warn you.
Joe Rooney
Freelancer (Missions and otherwise: here's my stuff, plus CMP 2011-05 Burn Notice)

My Obsidian Portal profile

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #25 on: <01-09-12/0918:46> »
"Keep running, I still hear the banjos!!!"

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #26 on: <01-09-12/1222:39> »
10d10 + 15 cornhole (does not include mental damage)
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

wizard_of_ozzy

• Newb
« Reply #27 on: <01-09-12/2202:51> »
Wanted to say that I really like the artwork in the book, especially Harlequin's pic. Harlequin went from character I didn't really care about to guy I definitely want to see more of in future works. I had the exact opposite reaction to /dev/grrl. The write up of Kane was half about her and since she was the poster, it made her look very self-centered and egotistical IMHO. Also; I thought Slamm-O! was suppose to physically fit and attractive? I guess he really let himself go after he found out Netcat was preggers.  :D

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #28 on: <01-10-12/1039:49> »
According to Shadows of North America (2062), 4% of the CAS population were elves. That's the second lowest percentage (after Tsimshian 2%), the average in North American countries being around 10%. With 4.2 millions elves, it nonetheless is the second largest elven population in North America (18.9 millions elves in the UCAS, 4.0 millions in Tir Tairngire).

Thank you!

My personal feeling was that there were more ELves in the CAS, but the wealthier ones bugged out when Tir na Nog opened up, then there was a second exodus when Tir Taingire was created... each one drew Elves out of the CAS, which was openly racist. Quite a few other metas also left, but the ELves were wealthier, so more of them made it out. The tuskers found that the road wasn't quite so welcoming. (Troll hitchhiker vs Elven gal ... which one gets to Portland first?)

Interesting to see that there are more Elves in the CAS than in the Tir, however.

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #29 on: <01-10-12/1040:27> »
Redneck trees...oh geez.  I do wonder if such things are possible in the Sixth World though.

Oh, it could be worse, and my brothers below the Mason-Dixon will weep upon reading this.

Awakened Kudzu.