NEWS

Umbrae Europae [OOC]

• 86 Replies

Haywire

• Omae
« Reply #15 on: <09-08-16/1528:53> »
I edited my character's sheet as I found out that I had 4000 NY more to spend  ;D
«Never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon.»

belaran

• Omae
« Reply #16 on: <09-08-16/1622:12> »
Remember to number your posts, every two posts is worth 1 Karma and 2000 Nuyen.

Just to check my math on that. I've just published my 5th post, so my character has gain 2,5 karma points and 5000 nuyens (well actually, he will have 3 karma points and 6000 nuyens at the 6th and just have 2 karma point and 4000 nuyens).

I assume that if I wanted to spent the karma now (to buy a level one skill for instance) I still would need to have the appropriate "down time" to do so, right ? (so one day if I recall right in this case).

k-sim

• Newb
« Reply #17 on: <09-08-16/1628:52> »
I made some minor changes to my character as well, I also had a good chunk of nuyen left to spend

belaran

• Omae
« Reply #18 on: <09-08-16/1639:33> »
@k-sim Just to be clear - I made no change to my character, I just want to check that my calculation is not wrong from the start, so I don't end up down the road to have either too much or not enough karma

k-sim

• Newb
« Reply #19 on: <09-08-16/1641:58> »
@k-sim Just to be clear - I made no change to my character, I just want to check that my calculation is not wrong from the start, so I don't end up down the road to have either too much or not enough karma

Sorry, I didn't mean it in reply to your post, I meant it in reply to Haywire's post.

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #20 on: <09-08-16/1708:39> »
I have no problem with Schrödingers Skills: As long as you haven't displayed use of a skill or similar, there is no reason why you can't spend karma to increase it. You just did it before hand (who could prove otherwise)  ;)
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #21 on: <09-09-16/1301:12> »
@Zweiblumen

What's up, we can't really continue with the introduction, without your Character.

Remember, 4 times per week posting was the agreed upon minimum input.
talk think matrix

Haywire

• Omae
« Reply #22 on: <09-12-16/1417:51> »
Help me on this topic as I don't know if there is in 5th a cyberthing to do this(I may be confused with 3rd edition):
could you install something other than a cortex bomb to "shut down" a metahuman? Like the personafix or something they put in bunraku puppets?
I looked on CRB and Chrome Flesh, but could not find it.

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #23 on: <09-12-16/1458:24> »
There are a few ways to do that: An implanted drug delivery system with a drug of your choise, a self destruct module, modded to any piece of cyberware you want, a datajack with a hardwired BTL chip that sends them to dreamland.

Take your pick  ;D
talk think matrix

k-sim

• Newb
« Reply #24 on: <09-12-16/1536:11> »
Jack, Kӓse is a hermetic mage as well, it wouldn't make sense for his talismonger to not deal in hermetic reagents.

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #25 on: <09-12-16/1549:42> »
He is? Damn, I thought you had a CHA based mage. I'll amend the post.
talk think matrix

k-sim

• Newb
« Reply #26 on: <09-12-16/1557:23> »
Yup, originally I was planning on making him more facey but then schöner turned up with his charisma of 10.

Haywire

• Omae
« Reply #27 on: <09-12-16/1721:46> »
My Matrix Search will take 6 hours baseline thanks to my Browse program.

belaran

• Omae
« Reply #28 on: <09-12-16/1843:10> »
I have no problem with Schrödingers Skills: As long as you haven't displayed use of a skill or similar, there is no reason why you can't spend karma to increase it. You just did it before hand (who could prove otherwise)  ;)

Oh, that is awesome ! So fyi, I've just spent my karma in Unarmed Cbt 1 and Electronic Warfare 1 - finally my Ghoul can at least try to bite !

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #29 on: <09-13-16/0502:58> »
Fine by me.

Yeah, the browse program works of course. So as soon as you have gone to your base of operations, you can start your legwork and I'll give you the results.
talk think matrix