NEWS

Woohoo!

• 34 Replies

WolfpackEE

• Newb
« Reply #30 on: <02-23-14/1418:34> »
I got a demo copy at GenCon. I love the premise of the game but when someone compared it to Uno I couldn't get that out of my head but it does come down to matching colors. But there is a lot of gameplay that is left out of the demo kit so I'm sure it'll be a lot more meaty than that.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #31 on: <02-23-14/2108:34> »
Hopefully they'll release the rule book shortly (as hinted)...that should give us a much better idea as to how things will work. ;D

Lord Cameron

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
« Reply #32 on: <03-03-14/0140:17> »

6)  There's a Demo Set with stripped down rules and a limited selection of cards that were used to demo the game at Gen Con last year.  CGL also gave a few demo sets away to fans who were playing various Shadowrun games over the weekend. :)

7)  I've played quite a bit with the demo set (and a little with some kitbashed cards utilizing the full rules).  It is a lot of fun. :)

We also got a demo box at PAX last year when we were doing some demos. We've also added the additional cards that Randall has posted on his blog. It's a really fun game for SR players

Linkdeath

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #33 on: <03-06-14/2207:16> »
I won't try to describe the game here, because I think a lot of others have done a good job of that. However, I got to play a couple of games of it at GenCon this past summer. As merely a player of Shadowrun, I just want to assure you all, that this is a very fun game! I too felt that it was missing something, but then, it was only the demo of the game, not the full, final rule set, so I'm sure there will be even more. I only wish I could have gotten my hands on a demo set myself!
Dance to the tension of a world on edge.

LadyQuiris

• Newb
« Reply #34 on: <07-04-14/1054:46> »
This game looks so fun and I can't wait for it to come out... this looks like a great deck building game with some persistent elements to it and done in a better way than the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, which just bored me to tears.