NEWS

Where do I post homebrew things?

• 3 Replies

Mathan

• Newb
« on: <09-17-18/1758:48> »
This is probably a dumb question and I'm sorry for asking it. But I am wondering where I can post homebrew content. I have quite a few things I'd love input on, and I can't quite figure it out though I've been tired lately. Thanks in advance.

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #1 on: <09-18-18/0052:48> »
If you want feedback on your own gear or rules, I'd personally say the Gear/Rules forums. For general things such as npcs, runs, etc, I'd say the GM Lounge?
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Reaver

• Prime Runner
  • 60% alcohol 40% asshole...
« Reply #2 on: <09-18-18/0132:54> »
If you want feedback on your own gear or rules, I'd personally say the Gear/Rules forums. For general things such as npcs, runs, etc, I'd say the GM Lounge?

Pretty much.

Gear in the Gear section. Adventures and plots and house-rules in the GM section.

Fair warning, 'we' can be a merciless crowd for the absurd, but can be helpful in keeping the things balanced. If you are not afraid of having your idea vivisected, and can handle feed back, then go for it!     
Where am I going? And why am I in a hand basket ???

Remember: You can't fix Stupid. But you can beat on it with a 2x4 until it smartens up! Or dies.

Mathan

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <09-19-18/0343:12> »
Heh, well I can just ignore the evisceration of the absurd and focus on the feedback then, because I am and will always be the pinkest of mohawks. Still, thank you Both!