NEWS

Butcher Pete the ghoul

• 2 Replies

Orkimedes

• Newb
« on: <01-04-11/0826:42> »
Howdy all, Im new to the boards but I ad an idea I needed to share with you all.

So the character idea is for a ghoul adept who was a high class old fashioned butcher before he was infected. Chopping up real meat and butcherimg cows himself. A rare skill in the Sixth World of soy and krill foods. Til he was attacked by a feral ghoul in the alley behind his employer's one night. When he turned, he found himself still sapient...which only really let him understand the misery of his condition. Losing friends, family, job, citizenship and personhood was bad enough. But not being subTle enough to hide his transformation from ghoul hunters out dor the bounties was worse. Hunted like an animal through te city. Meeting a ghoul colony ruled by a female Mage saved his life and gave him purpose. He was furious with the world and all the people who had been his friends and abandoned him. Raging against a world that called him vermin in need for extermination. His awakening followed not long after he met his fellow ghouls.

He became an adept, and thanks to the Tamanous connections of his new friends, he was trained by other ghoul adepts. He took inspiration from his old life and robbed a cooking supply store and grabbed dozens of cutlery sets, knives and meat cleaners...

Basically Butcher Pete is an Adept version of Bill the butcher, a street fighter specializing in throwing knives and meat cleavers. He fights primarily with a pair of hand forged Japanese cleavers, enchanted as weapon focuses. He chops people up, to say the least. He also butchers bodies for his fwellow ghouls, believing that just because you have to eat people doesn't mean you have to be uncivilized about it. He cuts nice flank steaks from murder victims and the like. He also works as a Tamanous enforcer. His hobby is hunting ghoul hunters, who he often butchers alive.  Nasty, eh?

joe15552

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <01-04-11/0854:42> »
That sounds like it would make an awesome NPC. That would be a very interesting twist on retrieving someone's head or hand (for retina scans or fingerprint scans) from a body that he was currently butchering. Or, maybe he would make a good contact for a hacker to obtain eyeballs and fingerprint scans from recently eaten wage-slaves to gain access to corporate security. Oh... wow, actually that would be an awesome contact! I think I'm gonna use that.

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #2 on: <01-04-11/1015:02> »
I find his nickname a lot more awesome. :)
And give him Barry-the-Chopper-esque attitude (from Fullmetal Alchemist).
Mariusz "Kot" Butrykowski
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."