NEWS

Crash Memorial

• 2 Replies

Fortinbras

• Chummer
« on: <03-11-11/0822:38> »
The only info I can gleam on the Crash Memorial is that it's a large, featureless, matte-black obelisk in a peaceful little park downtown.
I know it is nigh impossible to hack and may be storing info for Renraku, Host an AI or be the sight for the Exchange. It might do all three.
Almost all this info is from Runner Havens.

Does anyone know more about it's physical location or any other source material that I'm over looking?
O, proud Death, What feast is toward thine eternal cell, That thou so many princes at a shot So bloodily hast struck?
Fortinbras- Hamlet. Act V, Sceen II

Longshot23

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <03-13-11/0445:31> »
It may have gotten a mention in Emergence, possibly even a plot seed.  But I was surprised that Seattle 2072 completely omitted it.

Fortinbras

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <03-13-11/0638:52> »
I just put it smack dab in the middle of Denny Park. I reckoned with the giant "X" in the middle and it being the closest park of note downtown in made sense.
Emergence, the adventure I'm running, makes no mention of a specific location at all, though my player did just prevent Tommy Thrash from being assassinated there. So, kudos to them.
O, proud Death, What feast is toward thine eternal cell, That thou so many princes at a shot So bloodily hast struck?
Fortinbras- Hamlet. Act V, Sceen II