NEWS

Anatomy of a Shadowrun

• 2 Replies

Enin

• Newb
« on: <03-02-11/1713:55> »
I just wanted to give props to everybody who worked on this product for the Runners Toolkit. The Anatomy of a Shadowrun piece did more to help my players understand rules and concepts, than anything that has ever come out before. This is a great idea, and maybe a few more like it containing other rules (things like summoning, banishing, anything else that might come up in combat) would be a welcome addition.

Don't post too often so I apologize if this is in the wrong place.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #1 on: <03-02-11/1725:17> »
I hope they included, "The 'Run ain't over until the Johnson has screwed you."   :P
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #2 on: <03-02-11/1903:40> »
I just wanted to give props to everybody who worked on this product for the Runners Toolkit. The Anatomy of a Shadowrun piece did more to help my players understand rules and concepts, than anything that has ever come out before. This is a great idea, and maybe a few more like it containing other rules (things like summoning, banishing, anything else that might come up in combat) would be a welcome addition.

Don't post too often so I apologize if this is in the wrong place.

Glad it helped! I'll make sure to pass your thanks to the appropriate people.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey