NEWS

Ways of Shaolin

• 3 Replies

• Newb
« on: <06-12-18/2208:19> »
Hey all,

Had an idea to make a martial artist/ monk physical adept (a'la Kung Fu The Legend Continues). I had read in the California Free State that a Shaolin Temple moved to Sacramento. I want to make an Ork adept but not sure enough on the background to do so. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Streetsam_Crunch

• Newb
  • Grumpy Old Ork
« Reply #1 on: <06-13-18/0054:32> »
Hoi chummer!

What information exactly are you looking for? Shaolin itself? The CalFree State? Sacramento? Being an Ork Adept (which play great, by the way- the one in my campaign turned out to be pretty amazing ;) )?

List of Shaolin Wikipedia Entries if that's what you were asking about:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaolin

As for the rest, I'm pretty sure you can pick our brains about it! Is this for a specific game? You may also want to talk it over with your GM and work together to fill in any blanks due to a lack of information. That may also allow them to come up with some good story hooks for you, and contacts you may have.

Crunch~

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <06-13-18/0252:12> »
Was trying to find out if there was anymore info about the shaolin in SR and what book it might be in. I am trying to get with our usual GM to talk about it but I wanted to make sure that my character's background meshed with the setting

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <06-13-18/0258:56> »
Hey all,

Had an idea to make a martial artist/ monk physical adept (a'la Kung Fu The Legend Continues). I had read in the California Free State that a Shaolin Temple moved to Sacramento. I want to make an Ork adept but not sure enough on the background to do so. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Hoi chummer!

What information exactly are you looking for? Shaolin itself? The CalFree State? Sacramento? Being an Ork Adept (which play great, by the way- the one in my campaign turned out to be pretty amazing ;) )?

List of Shaolin Wikipedia Entries if that's what you were asking about:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaolin

As for the rest, I'm pretty sure you can pick our brains about it! Is this for a specific game? You may also want to talk it over with your GM and work together to fill in any blanks due to a lack of information. That may also allow them to come up with some good story hooks for you, and contacts you may have.

Crunch~

I wanted to make an Ork because as CFS states, there is a shaolin temple in Sacramento but being that it's in/near a large Humanis neighborhood, there are unspoken rules between the two that keep violence to a minimum (something about Humanis afraid of getting demolished by a bunch of trogs). That's why I wanted to make one, it sounds like piles of fun.