NEWS

Back on the radar and mad as hell

• 22 Replies

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #15 on: <12-07-10/1157:19> »
Well, it seems like it gets better, but still, i'm a freelancer. It's really tough to get a good steady job, because they don't take freelancing into account. Last job interview i went on ended, when the... lady... told me, that 'anybody can claim he was freelancing', though i've included references from twelve different companies that i worked for as a freelancer. People in Poland just can't understand someone can work on his own, without being a one-man-company...
Though it seems i have a fair chance at getting a 'corporate' job. Human factory drone supervisor. Yay. =='
Mariusz "Kot" Butrykowski
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #16 on: <12-07-10/1202:48> »
Good luck to ya. I've been a skilled tradesman for almost 12 years I have been lucky & I count my blessings. I was close to your age when my life finally righted itself, I owe my wifes family alot & I intend to make good on their support by giving my family a good life.
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #17 on: <12-07-10/1213:44> »
Heh. I've got my degree and all, but i just couldn't bear with the crap everyone expected me to take. There are three kinds of journalists in Poland. Those who have made a name big enough to do what they want, those who whore themselves, and the unemployed. You can only be no 1 by getting through 2 (at least now) so no, thanks. I'd rather go through a year or two of mind-numbing jobs.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #18 on: <01-13-11/0816:38> »
My lord... the financiers are a wierd bunch. They wanted a letter from my wife that states I have 100% access to the funds in MY(our) Bank account!!! :shock:

Then they asked about a deposit in my account that did not exist?

I don't know If I want to do buisness with bankers that are this stupid!

So I am hanging in limbo till they ask for a blood sample, Paitance of Nobility(which I would have had...7 centuries ago  8) ), and sign up for a rectal probe!

I swear these people want more info that the CIA and FBI have on me!  ::)

But I almost kinda own a house :roll:

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #19 on: <01-13-11/1147:08> »
A shame you can't just spoof yourself all those records...

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #20 on: <01-13-11/1443:06> »
A shame you can't just spoof yourself all those records...
One i wanted to be a smart ass on was asking why several department store credit cards were late a couple times. My response would be something like this;

Dear Sirs,
The department store accounts were late due to my deciding to pay my rent/Mortgage. In the furture I do not intent to make that foolish mistake." :-*

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #21 on: <02-08-11/0905:03> »
So we are mostly moved in! I have not hurt as much as I do in a long time.The move went smooth, but the weather has been as crazy. :-[

Found out I have some Ice Dams on my roof with failing gutters & the overflow from one gutter is draining into the basement. Some of the floor boards are loose upstairs.  :-\

But all in all I love my new home. I have to deal with these issues right away, but at least the stairs aren't breaking under me! ;D

Charybdis

• Ace Runner
  • If it's last name is Dragon, first name Great: RUN
« Reply #22 on: <02-20-11/0056:00> »
So we are mostly moved in! I have not hurt as much as I do in a long time.The move went smooth, but the weather has been as crazy. :-[

Found out I have some Ice Dams on my roof with failing gutters & the overflow from one gutter is draining into the basement. Some of the floor boards are loose upstairs.  :-\

But all in all I love my new home. I have to deal with these issues right away, but at least the stairs aren't breaking under me! ;D
Glad this is finally getting settled...has only been, what, two months since you tried moving in the first time?  :o
Damned Vendors!
'Too much is never enough'

Current PC: Free Spirit (Norse Shamanic)
'Names are irrelevant. Which fake ID do you want me to quote from?'

Phreak Commandment V:
If Thou Be In School, Strive To Get Thine Self Good Grades, For The Authorities Well Know That Scholars Never Break The Law