NEWS

Spam

• 27 Replies

John Schmidt

• Omae
« on: <11-16-10/1136:23> »
If you happen to run across a spam posting please do not post a response in said spam thread. It is just one more post that we Mods have to delete. I would strongly urge that you do NOT click on any links within a spam post, it is a very good way to give your computer an ETD (Electronically Transmitted Disease).

I would like to give a special shout out to our regular spammers.

The Russian spammer (I call him Ivan...because Bob just doesn't seem appropriate) who seems to believe that people who come here can actually read Russian.
The medications spammers, who think that we need to put some wood back into our pencils and that we are going to buy our meds online!
The BDSM spammer...really? Gamers are your demographic?
Our newest addition, the slightly off kilter Albanian spammer who requested he be banned lest he spam us more.

:P
It's not the one with your name on it; it's the one addressed "to whom it may concern" you've got to think about.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #1 on: <11-16-10/1141:40> »
I was going to post in the Albanian's thread, just because he was being so polite about it.

John Schmidt

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <11-16-10/1144:45> »
Yeah, he was a friendly sort of spammer. Still, glad you didn't it. ;D
It's not the one with your name on it; it's the one addressed "to whom it may concern" you've got to think about.

Qemuel

• Chummer
« Reply #3 on: <11-16-10/1224:06> »
Ack!  I contributed to one of those spam posts.  Sorry about that.  The whole thing reminded me of Pontypool or Snowcrash. "The words are infected!"

Seriously, their translator bot was WAY off.  Funny stuff, really.  Anyway, it won't happen again.

Jadehellbringer

• Global Moderator
  • Chummer
  • My crotch! I'm not supposed to... wait, what?
« Reply #4 on: <11-16-10/1246:59> »
But wait, there's hundreds more out there to acknowledge!  :-\
Not to be demanding, but can you please point that Panther Assault Cannon somewhere other than my groin?

etherial

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <11-16-10/1401:57> »

They are Roleplayers.

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #6 on: <11-16-10/1417:37> »
But John... I love turning in the spams to the mods with witty Pun filled messeges! I'm not using my computer so its alright!
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

Caine Hazen

• Global Moderator
  • Omae
  • Dumpshocker Emeritus
« Reply #7 on: <11-16-10/2031:53> »
Its enough that my spam report messages get spam filtered in my email now, so I've been missing some humor then Usda.
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat~DNA
SRGC 0.3: SR1 SR2 SR3 SR4++ h b+++ B--- D++ UB++ IE+ RN-- fnord DSF++++ W++++ hk+ ri++ m gm++ M--(+) P FP+

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #8 on: <11-17-10/0753:09> »
Sorry to hear that Cain.Foamy rules and Pilsy is god!

John Schmidt

• Omae
« Reply #9 on: <11-17-10/1112:12> »

They are Roleplayers.

Hmmmm...not sure that I agree with that view. BDSM is about power transfer...however...it is rumored that some of them wear chainmail bikinis so perhaps I am wrong.  ;D

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #10 on: <11-17-10/1136:18> »

They are Roleplayers.

Hmmmm...not sure that I agree with that view. BDSM is about power transfer...however...it is rumored that some of them wear chainmail bikinis so perhaps I am wrong.  ;D

And the men tight leather.

I like the Russian Spammers. I've stolen a few of their names for Code's contacts. XD
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #11 on: <11-17-10/1139:54> »
Uh. SUch talk infront of your father. Shame on you I say! :o

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #12 on: <11-17-10/1147:47> »
Well, beats what I had typed out first. XD
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #13 on: <11-17-10/1657:48> »
Sometimes the males wear the bikinis or maybe that just happens around here  :-[
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

John Schmidt

• Omae
« Reply #14 on: <11-19-10/0414:37> »
Ouch!

That one stung just a little! Should I use my safe word?  ;D