NEWS

new vehicle

• 4 Replies

Aelavel

« on: <07-12-12/0409:44> »
my group has got me started thinking 2 of the old MASK vehicles (well, the only 2 that I thought would be practical).

Trying to figure out the costs for making Rhino & Condor, and just from what I saw in the cartoon (good thing for iTunes, lol)

Rhino: ram plate, 2 dual smoke stacks guns, mobile command center, rocket launcher, and a small recon vehicle from the trailor hitch; though I think the trailor hitch thingie could be a drone.

Condor: 2 guns on the landing skids, 1 mini-gun in the nose. Just not sure on the cost to turn it from a racing bike to a mini-copter

Any help would be very nice :D

JustADude

• Prime Runner
  • Madness? This! Is! A FORUM!
« Reply #1 on: <07-12-12/0450:56> »
Rhino: ram plate, 2 dual smoke stacks guns, mobile command center, rocket launcher, and a small recon vehicle from the trailor hitch; though I think the trailor hitch thingie could be a drone.

Ram Plate = Ram Plate

Smoke Stack Guns & Rocket Launcher = 3x Weapon Mount (Remote, Reinforced, Concealed, ??). Been well over a decade since I've seen the show, so I can't remember if they'd be Fixed, Flexible, or Turret.

Mobile Command Center = Enhanced Image Screens + a high-rating Nexus.

Recon Vehicle = Drone Rack (Large, Landing). In the 6th World, it probably would be a drone. I'd suggest a Steel Lynx or, if you can get one, a Wuxing Hussar.

Condor: 2 guns on the landing skids, 1 mini-gun in the nose. Just not sure on the cost to turn it from a racing bike to a mini-copter

Guns = 3 more Weapon Mount (Remote, Reinforced, Concealed, ??)

Flight Mode = Improved Takeoff & Landing 2... A bit cheap, but just pretend this actually covers the cost of putting motorcycle wheels on a Personal Aerial Vehicle that's already capable of VTOL, to save on headaches.
« Last Edit: <07-12-12/0501:13> by JustADude »
“What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.”
― Albert Einstein

"Being average just means that half of everyone you meet is better than you."
― Me

rasmusnicolaj

• Omae
  • Не бойся смерти
« Reply #2 on: <07-12-12/0523:19> »
Isn't there a small one-person helicopter in one of the books (somebody help here - I'm away from my books and don't use vehicles that much myself)?
Combine that with a bike to get a acceptable price.

Rasmus
Deplore killings made in the name of religion. Can't it just be for fun?

redwolf

• Chummer
« Reply #3 on: <07-12-12/0730:51> »
Isn't there a small one-person helicopter in one of the books (somebody help here - I'm away from my books and don't use vehicles that much myself)?
Combine that with a bike to get a acceptable price.

Rasmus
yelwjacket/wasp?
yes i'm red and it's not blood, and no i'm no comy i'm just red, so are you going for that pis' or going away!!!

rasmusnicolaj

• Omae
  • Не бойся смерти
« Reply #4 on: <07-12-12/0841:44> »
Yes that sound correct  ;D

Rasmus
Deplore killings made in the name of religion. Can't it just be for fun?