NEWS

Finding a Living Campaign

• 13 Replies

TheJourneyman

• Newb
« on: <01-18-16/1757:24> »
Hey I was just introduced to Shadowrun this weekend at a convention.  I really want to find a living campaign near me (Greater Cleveland area) but whenever I go to CatalystDemos.com to try to find events the page won't load.  I have checked my internet connection and my computer settings and nothing I know of should be proventing it from loading.  Help please.

SichoPhiend

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #1 on: <01-18-16/1856:15> »
Are you perhaps on the East side, if so Critical Hit Gaming typically has missions games most sundays.

https://www.facebook.com/criticalhitcleveland
A wise man once said that with increased intelligence comes the increased capacity to feel pain.
Therefore, if ignorance is bliss, enlightenment must be pure hell.

TheJourneyman

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <01-19-16/0021:06> »
On the southern side of the Greater Cleveland area but depending where on the east side Critical Hit Gaming is located then I should be able to get there in well under an hour which is doable.  Thank you for the location suggestion.

SichoPhiend

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #3 on: <01-19-16/0719:33> »
If you know where Legacy village is, it's about 10 minutes down the road, depending in lights (bad day 15)

I know every other Sunday they aim for a 2:00 PM start time, I'll check on the others.
A wise man once said that with increased intelligence comes the increased capacity to feel pain.

Banshee

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <01-19-16/0830:43> »
the host for the CDT website is down for the count with no definitive date on being backup, in the meantime you can try checking out the Catalyst Demo Team and Shadowrun MIssions pages on Facebook.
Robert "Banshee" Volbrecht
Freelancer & FAQ Committee member
Former RPG Lead Agent
Catalyst Demo Team

SichoPhiend

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #5 on: <01-19-16/0933:39> »
Next scheduled games at this store are on January 31 and February 14, 2:00 to 2:30 start time, 1 or 2 tables depending on number of players.  A GM usually tries to be there by noon.

TheJourneyman

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <01-19-16/1611:59> »
SichoPhiend how long do those games generally run?  Are they the short form 2hr ones or the standard 4hr ones or other?

SichoPhiend

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #7 on: <01-19-16/1628:58> »
The attempt is made to wrap up in 4 hours, some run a little short, some run a little long, but 4 hours is the target.  Standard missions.

TheJourneyman

• Newb
« Reply #8 on: <01-20-16/2009:54> »
Awesome, I'll be trying to show up to the January 31st one.  Is there someone I need to get in contact with ahead of time or can I just show up?

SichoPhiend

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #9 on: <01-20-16/2213:06> »
No one to get in contact with ahead of time, open to public.  Some days there are 3 GM's there.  If you have a missions character, you're good, if you need one or need to fine tune one, come early, oh heck, come early and meet people.  The store owner will point you in the right direction, typically the back room.

TheJourneyman

• Newb
« Reply #10 on: <01-21-16/1449:56> »
Awesome, Thank you very much and hope to meet you there on the 31st.

Wailer

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
  • Live Fast. Die Young.
« Reply #11 on: <01-21-16/1539:16> »
Wait. There are people in Ohio that play Shadowrun?   ;D

- Wailer

SichoPhiend

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #12 on: <01-21-16/1547:01> »
One or two, most people in these parts think it's some sort of disease.  :P

Kiirnodel

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #13 on: <01-21-16/2328:23> »
One or two, most people in these parts think it's some sort of disease.  :P

The shadow runs are a serious issue to some  :P