NEWS

How does one Cram?

• 9 Replies

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« on: <10-13-10/1416:24> »
Yeah gotta work on how Code takes his Cram.
From personal experience (Many moons ago)
Amphetamines can be taken as a pill and snorted, injected or smoked (Crystal Meth)How has Cram been taken in the Run?
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #1 on: <10-13-10/1432:46> »
I'm picturing it either in pill form or those "One-Shot" bottles that energy drinks come in. I'm not thinking this is illegal in the sixth world, but probably restricted (prescription).

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #2 on: <10-13-10/1438:18> »
Ok that being offered, How do you see Code taking his Cram, Chaotic? Shot bottle, pill, stim patch?
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <10-13-10/1616:16> »
Pill popperrr! poppoppoppitypoppoppoo!

Probably takes them NORMALLY in the morning (... with monster, or its SR era equivalent) but crushes and snorts it when he needs it LIEK NAO. Or wants more. Or thinks he needs more. Or because a pretty person asked nicely/offered.
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #4 on: <10-13-10/1629:13> »
Pill popperrr! poppoppoppitypoppoppoo!

Probably takes them NORMALLY in the morning (... with monster, or its SR era equivalent) but crushes and snorts it when he needs it LIEK NAO. Or wants more. Or thinks he needs more. Or because a pretty person asked nicely/offered.
What no Cram in a slap patch to slap on his carotid artery "just in case"? ;D

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: <10-13-10/1642:25> »
I can't see him liking something sticky just because he's fussy like that. And he'd think it was boring, just sticking it on and letting it sit all itchy like. And snorting it off of aforementioned pretty person is much more fun.
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #6 on: <10-13-10/1654:30> »
Auto-injector straight to the heart... It's the only way to fly.
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #7 on: <10-13-10/1658:49> »
I know this is going to sound really oxymoronic, but just because he's a drug addict doesn't mean he's STUPID. XD Sharp pointy things in the general vicinity of cardiac muscles tend to be counter productive to living, which he rather enjoys.

Kontact

• Prime Runner
  • You called?
« Reply #8 on: <10-13-10/2335:33> »

Lansdren

• Chummer
« Reply #9 on: <10-14-10/0418:32> »
Well, Jazz is apparently mostly popper style while Cram is proberbly a mix of Snortable and Stim (it being the more rustic version)

Personally I would say Dermal Stim Patch is the way to go slap it on the wrist and boom away we go
"Didnt anyone tell you as security school to geek the mage first?"  "I guess I will just have to educate you with a introduction to my boomstick"